Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeep JL Wrangler Order & Production Information

Fresh Catch
    I completely understand @ADee1 I'm not a fan of anything newer personally.. I own a 96/98 Jeep Grand Cherokee an then my 83 CJ7.. I'll build my jeeps the way I want for an overall price of a new jeep.. Lol

Exciting info, thanks for the post OP!

I'm assuming that since the press release for the JT is Sep 1st 2017 that the JL press release with be next month?
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Thanks for sharing! I'm liking that they finally decided on adding a diesel to the US line. I really like my JK, but hopefully these JL/JT's will be much better!

Quote Originally Posted by ADee1 View Post
    I'm with you, and with all the problems that I've been reading about with the VM diesel in the Rams I'd want to wait a year or two on that option. My father and uncle taught me never to buy year one of any major model change, a lot of people post similar comments on these boards too.
    I just bought my first Jeep and already want another, but I'm with you in thinking the first new version of anything is rarely done correctly. Most electronics get an immediate update right after launch to fix one thing or another and I would hate for my engine to be similar and have issues from the start.

Been Around the Block HoosierWolf's Avatar
    I thought that 8 speed transmission in the Grand Cherokee was having all kinds of issues? Or did the media kind of blow that out of proportions?

We absolutely love our EcoDiesel and 8 speed trans, ZERO issues with 27k miles and counting. This may just be the first Wrangler we buy, thanks Jeep!

Fresh Catch

New JL pickup

Waiting for this one big time , hoping it looks similar to the gladiator concept, hurry up jeep.

Quick search found this on the JL

They covered it up!!!

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/20...re-107681.html

Just did a quick search on google for the JL and the article shows that it "looks" more aerodynamic..... I like the box look... Going with a JK is prolly the best move I made lol. Has anyone else found pics? I'm willing to bet they will be similar to this.
    2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    The Green Gene Machine

Knows a Thing or Two nmwranglerx's Avatar
    Any horsepower numbers available for the new engines?
    "all roads lead somewhere" -anonymous

Why do I have to be poor?!? The p/u w/diesel would be my pick, but I'm sure that will be in the 40Gs range at least.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast