UFC 202 And beyond - who ya got?

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Agreed. Diaz is a great fighter but Macgregor was tee'ing off on him the last fight before he got tired.

Big Bad Wolf

I can't say I like Diaz but he may have an edge in this weight class.. I was shocked when he beat Connor, I was upset haha. Diaz is tough, I'll give him that.

jkruiser

Just read the following on what they'll earn for tonight's headline:

According to salary figures released by the Nevada Athletic Commission, McGregor will earn $3 million for his headlining showdown with Nate Diaz at UFC 202, the largest disclosed payday in the history of the Las Vegas-based promotion. That figure tops the record of $2.5 million set by Brock Lesnar at UFC 200 on July 9. Diaz, meanwhile, will earn $2 million for the welterweight bout. Neither McGregor nor Diaz will receive a win bonus.

Both fighters have received a significant raise from their first meeting: McGregor earned a then record $1 million purse for his second-round submission loss to Diaz at UFC 196 on March 5. In victory, Diaz pocketed a flat salary of $500,000.

As usual, the figures do not account for pay-per-view points or any performance-based or discretionary bonuses a fighter might receive. They also do not account for any deductions made by the commission for taxes, insurance, etc., and do not include any sponsorship money that a fighter may acquire for their performance.

mds22

I want Connor but think Diaz will get the win if it doesn't go to the judges. I don't think he can finish Nate.
Judges=Connor wins

Top Bottom