Poison Spyder 2DR Frame mounted Rocker Knocker Question.

erje01

Hi Everyone,

I recently bought some rocker knockers for my 2016 JK hardrock and got around to trail fitting them today before getting them to the powder coat shop.

They seem about 3 1/4" too long between the bolt holes on the passenger side. the bolts in the transmission skid plate and the fuel tank skid plate measure approx 32.75" on the jeep, however, they measure 36" between centers on the rocker knocker. also the body mounting gussets that you would drill thru to install them are 3" closer that they are on the knockers.

I didn't mess with the drivers side yet.

anybody else run into this issue?

Thanks in advance

erje01

I think I figured it out.

Compared with the stock photo from their website, my rear (left hand side) brackets are welded way off...

17-08-030-2.jpg 17-08-030-2a.jpg

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
image.jpg
I think I figured it out.

Compared with the stock photo from their website, my rear (left hand side) brackets are welded way off...

View attachment 218560 View attachment 218561
From everything I've read on this forum, you should expect poor fit quality from PS.

And notice on their stock photo, the brackets on the left aren't in the same position. I mean, can you believe that their sales photos are showing an eff up?!?

Someone break out the women's tape measure with the fraction increments for those guys, so they don't have to count the little lines.

Last edited:

rogerk93

View attachment 218562
From everything I've read on this forum, you should expect poor fit quality from PS.

And notice on their stock photo, the brackets on the left aren't in the same position. I mean, can you believe that their sales photos are showing an eff up?!?

Someone break out the women's tape measure with the fraction increments for those guys, so they don't have to count the little lines.

I have their bumpers and frame mounted sliders and I have no complaints. Everything aligned perfect. Quality I think is great. This might just be a a little mess up on their part.

Kyle7R

I have their bumpers and frame mounted sliders and I have no complaints. Everything aligned perfect. Quality I think is great. This might just be a a little mess up on their part.

Depends on how long you've had then, they were sold and quite a bit off their production was shipped off elsewhere.

Top Bottom