NEW: Pixelated NSFW Photo Attached from Rock Hard 4x4

Don't worry, we censored enough of it - shouldn't get anyone in trouble at work.... rumors say that it using 1/4" thick steel, 3/8" bolts, our patented collars, and is ZERO welding...

Coming soon to the back of a JK-4DR / Unlimited near you...

14079469_1076729339043326_6754519438006957312_n.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Looks like it is going to be a great addition to your stout line of sport cages! Hopefully some day soon I'll have a whole set. :yup:

rogerk93

This is prob a stupid question but It looks like it mounts to the tub over the wheel well where will the support and strength come from?

This is prob a stupid question but It looks like it mounts to the tub over the wheel well where will the support and strength come from?
Load in an incident is going to distribute along the entire top of the cage and downward into our brace. The brace will transfer it to the wheel well and into the sides of the body. Remember, in any flop, there's going to be body damage. The goal is to keep YOUR body intact.

rogerk93

Load in an incident is going to distribute along the entire top of the cage and downward into our brace. The brace will transfer it to the wheel well and into the sides of the body. Remember, in any flop, there's going to be body damage. The goal is to keep YOUR body intact.

I see. Thanks for the explanation.

Ddays

Hooked
Every damn time I think I'm juuuuust about done buying shit, BAM!

Very nice Rock Hard! Cage is next up along with these I guess....

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
Any trimming/shaving on the hard top? I have read that a little is needed in the front because of the tube clamps, it is one reason I got a different sport cage. However I haven't got my c-pillar welded on and would prefer not to if this comes available before I take everything in for powder coating which is in about a week.

USMC Wrangler

Great! I was just thinking of ordering some builders collars from you and making my own. I'll happily buy from you instead!

Any trimming/shaving on the hard top? I have read that a little is needed in the front because of the tube clamps, it is one reason I got a different sport cage. However I haven't got my c-pillar welded on and would prefer not to if this comes available before I take everything in for powder coating which is in about a week.

Zero mod to hard top.

Top Bottom