NEW PRODUCT: Rock Hard 4x4 C-Pillar Brace Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK4DR 07-Up [RH-1035]

Learn more:
http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-1035.htm

Brace the vulnerable rear passenger and cargo area of your Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited with our C-Pillar Brace Kit! ZERO welding required and minimal drilling. Our C-Pillar Brace Kit uses a 1/4" thick steel wheel well mounting plate, .120" wall, 1-3/4" OD tubing, and heavy duty hardware to securely install in your Jeep.

Installation Notes:
  • Removal of hardtop / soft-top NOT required.
  • Can be installed over or under carpet.
  • Can be installed over or under rear wheel well liner.
Instructions:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

RH-1035-2T.jpg

RH-1035-3T.jpg

RH-1035-4T.jpg

RH-1035-5T.jpg

Marauder

That is very cool. Can you post some instructions that don't require dropbox please. Im just a little curious about install before I pull the trigger.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Wow, looks very interesting. When i get some money, I'm gonna look at getting a set of these.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Just ordered my kit...hope it works well with the tuffy deck I currently have in the back :thumb:

A few emails came in last night asking out how we mount the brace bar to the factory cage. We use our same proven patented collars we've used in our Ultimate Sport Cages for decades. 1 on each side, to make the secure connection. They are then hidden by the factory cage covers.

We threaded the cap this time instead of the collar to make install easier. This is why you do not have to remove your hardtop / soft-top to install. Now with the cap threaded, you can install from the bottom up, giving you much more wrench room.

Here's a quick pic showing the bolts being started in our JKU. You can see the collar in place. Minor padding trimming to fit the collar.

14046011_1079785822071011_3826137447373335760_n.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Loving these. Plus it looks like they won't interfere with my custom rear deck. Great work Rock Hard! :clap2:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Just placed my order. Can't wait to get these in. Let me know if you end up making a molle cover / pad.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Anyone have a rough idea what it would cost to have these painted or powdercoated the same color as the jeep?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Anyone have a rough idea what it would cost to have these painted or powdercoated the same color as the jeep?

I had a quote years ago for around 200 for the front section of the cage to get coated, but never went through with it and just ended up spraying it black myself.

Top Bottom