Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW PRODUCT: Rock Hard 4x4 C-Pillar Brace Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK4DR 07-Up [RH-1035]

Been Around the Block BenJKWrangler15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker151 View Post
    The Christmas list begins...
    Does it ever stop?
    O|||||||O............RaccřřnJK - Jeep Wrangler JK Sport 2015
    []---o--[]........... RaccřřnJK Build Thread : http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...543#post729543

Quote Originally Posted by Joker151 View Post
    Anyone have a rough idea what it would cost to have these painted or powdercoated the same color as the jeep?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerk93 View Post
    I couldn't imagine more than $200 it already comes raw so the prep time is easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by hinrichs View Post
    I had a quote years ago for around 200 for the front section of the cage to get coated, but never went through with it and just ended up spraying it black myself.
    $200 is more than I paid for my entire cage with a secondary color on the dash cross bar.

For as small as these bars are and the location not really being a grab bar, I'd strongly consider getting a couple cans of color match mopar paint and DIY it. Good prep and primer will make it a quality finish.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Spray can of rustoleum wrinkle black and a molle cover once Rock Hard offers it for sale...done and done.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by BenJKWrangler15 View Post
    Does it ever stop?
    Ah yes touche..

Been Around the Block
    Question:
    The passenger side bar is further forward from the window that the drivers side...so drivers side could it move forward some?
    Reason I ask is I have Springtail Solutions side racks on both sides of my JKU and it looks like the drivers side brace would be to close to the Springtail Solutions rack.
    Last edited by 2011jk; 09-05-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Been Around the Block jeepsterchris's Avatar
    Well, my birthday is coming up sometime in the next year...I guess im going to treat myself to these...sold it to the wife as a safety option for the kids!
    Jeepster Chris
    Queen Creek, AZ
    '14 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, '08 Wrangler, '08 Commander, '73 Commando, '68 Jeepster...It's a sickness...

Quote Originally Posted by rogerk93 View Post
    I couldn't imagine more than $200 it already comes raw so the prep time is easy.
    A local shop did my PSC Brawler Rockers for $115. Just had them do some parts for work and the did black with silver vein for $80 (The shop minimum, that includes sand blasting). I couldn't see these being more than $100.

Looks like these are finally shipping got my set today, thanks guys

I'm curious to see if folks will figure a way to install under the carpet. I'm sure there is a way, just want a clean install.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    I'm curious to see if folks will figure a way to install under the carpet. I'm sure there is a way, just want a clean install.
    Cut the carpet and don't be a 'gina.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast