To Good To Be True!!! Don't get SCAMMED!!!

R3D4UM

I am not one to fall for a scam, I research and research until I am sure what I'm buying is legit. Well this time the product was good but I didn't research the vendor very well. Redline Street Performance was a vendor through Amazon and therefore I got lazy. I bought a Warn Zeon 10S at a great price and figured since it was on Amazon, where I have never had any issues, it was legit. The arrival date has come and gone and after further review and doing the research I should've done before the company is a scam. They list an item at a great price and then never ship it. While I have no doubt Amazon will make this right it is still frustrating and a little embarrassing. Just wanted to make sure it was put out there, I know I mentioned this purchase so I hope no one followed me down this rabbit hole because now I'm climbing my way out and don't have a winch to help me. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472171691.956831.jpg

scull20

Not questioning you here...but it does say shipped on the screenshot. Did they not issue a tracking number?

JKbrick

Redline Street Performance are probably all Hillary supporters, doesn't matter if you lie, cheat, or steal, it's not wrong and never your fault

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's two days after the expected deliver. Have you contacted them yet? Seems like it's a little early to jump on them calling them a scam.

R3D4UM

I understand the questions but the contact info is no good, tracking number incorrect, account pulled by Amazon, and plenty of customers that have experienced the same thing. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472175415.891921.jpg

Sullivan

I had an order with them as well for a gooseneck ball/hitch for my truck. Same problem as the OP. Canceled the order and Amazon has said they are no longer allowed to sell thru them. Now I'm just trying to get my money back

Tree Frog

So did you purchase with a credit card? Most credit cards offer protection from fraud. (Or so they say)

Good luck with this.

Heavyhaul07

I've have always had good luck with my c.c companies when something like this happend to me. Call them. You are protected

jeeeep

Hooked
if amazon doesn't refund - which I doubt they will unless they were amazon prime vendor, contact your CC company - hopefully you've already done that, they'll refund and go after the scammers to recover.

werks

I noticed that price and thought that it was an awesome deal, now I see this! I would not be too worried about Amazon taking care of you. Anytime you buy something on their site you hae probably noticed that they (Amazon) are the ones that do the actual billing of your CC and it's their name that shows up on your cc statement for the transacation. So they collect the money from the buyer, then pay the shop minus Amazon's cut. Because of that they are the actual merchant handeling the credit card transactions and as such they should be the ones on the hook for refunding peoples money.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
doesn't care for amazon myself , sure they got some decent prices on some things , but when they sent me the wrong item and I refused it and contacted them saying I want the proper item sent ,the c.s. rep went and refunded my money instead of sending out the right thing ... went back and forth with them for half the day over their mistake with them telling me only way for me to get right item was to reorder it .. they offered me up some $ off my next order and some other things in a poor effort to fix their screw up all while telling me only way to correct it was for me to reorder the item .. finally I said screw it and told em fine i will from someone else.. haven't delt with em since .....

so yes they will go through the motions to fix a screw up but most likely if they handle this type of thing like they did with my own its gonna be on you so i would say get in touch with your c.c. company let em know all about , because I'm willing to guess amazon will try to appease you and offer up some incentive to try and make it right before laying the blame on you saying it was your mistake not ours like they tried to with me ..

jeeeep

Hooked
doesn't care for amazon myself , sure they got some decent prices on some things , but when they sent me the wrong item and I refused it and contacted them saying I want the proper item sent ,the c.s. rep went and refunded my money instead of sending out the right thing ... went back and forth with them for half the day over their mistake with them telling me only way for me to get right item was to reorder it .. they offered me up some $ off my next order and some other things in a poor effort to fix their screw up all while telling me only way to correct it was for me to reorder the item .. finally I said screw it and told em fine i will from someone else.. haven't delt with em since .....

so yes they will go through the motions to fix a screw up but most likely if they handle this type of thing like they did with my own its gonna be on you so i would say get in touch with your c.c. company let em know all about , because I'm willing to guess amazon will try to appease you and offer up some incentive to try and make it right before laying the blame on you saying it was your mistake not ours like they tried to with me ..

well. that makes sense on Amazon's part, unless it's something they actually sell they would send you the correct item. but when you buy from an individual seller then you would need to contact that actual seller to correct the issue, not amazon. Amazon will handle payment issues but they won't search the thousands of vendors to try and find what you ordered lol, that would be like me going to target returning the wrong item I bought and demanding the sell the correct item that can be found at walmart :doh:

at least you got your money back

always check who the seller is, this is what makes amazon prime worth it, I always try to find the product sold and shipped by amazon, they're getting way too many scammers and fake Chinese products on there, yeah pretty bad when the Chinese fake already produced Chinese products

Top Bottom