Looking for info (wal member's JK)

Rudehog

Found a 2012 JK Rubicon in Denton Tx for sale and it looks like it has been setup well but the dealer has no real info on it, it has a "wayalife" decal on it so I figured that it belonged to a forum member.

Anyone recognize it? just want some build specs on it..

Thanks! Eric

29236040726_3251e43a09_o.jpg 29162023662_f4380ed73c_o.jpg 29236040586_a615e60516_o.jpg

DannyD

Damn that looks like a nice Jeep!! I haven't been a member long so it doesn't look familiar to me but usually when you see that much Evo stuff it's not a bad thing lol hopefully someone with more experience then I will have something to say.

Napalm

I've been a member for awhile in NETX and I've never seen that JKU before. Great looking Jeep though!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Found a 2012 JK Rubicon in Denton Tx for sale and it looks like it has been setup well but the dealer has no real info on it, it has a "wayalife" decal on it so I figured that it belonged to a forum member.

Anyone recognize it? just want some build specs on it..

Thanks! Eric

View attachment 219941 View attachment 219942 View attachment 219943

Dealer probably bought it from auction. Check the car fax, and that will tell where it was sold, serviced, etc. For example, I bought mine in east Arkansas, but according to carfax, it was sold and serviced in Kansas.

And I'm with Napalm, it looks great!

Rudehog

Dealer probably bought it from auction. Check the car fax, and that will tell where it was sold, serviced, etc. For example, I bought mine in east Arkansas, but according to carfax, it was sold and serviced in Kansas.

And I'm with Napalm, it looks great!

Yea the carfax shows that it has had 2 owners and has been in the Denton area the whole time..

Sullivan

I'm on south side of Chicago and I have a buddy that is a dealer and had that exact same jeep for sale for a while. And he took it to an auction down south somewhere about a month or 2 ago.
Not that it helps, but might be same one. Either way, unless a member recognizes, you won't be able to figure out much.

JKbrick

Wouldn't the dealer be able to run the service records and find where it was sold or serviced and get you a name? I would doubt they have anything to hide

The Kraken

Rudehog I got your PM and every time I tried opening it closes my phone app. That is a sweet looking Jeep, from the message preview before I try to open it I can figure you want to know if I know whose it could be. I'm sorry but I don't. Great looking Jeep though.

Top Bottom