New Jeep Commercial - JL Easter Eggs?

BenJKWrangler15

So I just saw on the Jeep YouTube channel a video they uploaded 4 days ago feat. Brodie Smith (a dude doing freezbe trick shots) anyways, I screenshoted the front end in which the grill slots seemed to be a little more square than the actual JK grill, just like the Spyshot thread reported - see for yourself

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472349794.370591.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472349919.311113.jpg

As for the wheels, they looked nothing like I've seen before on out JK's. Could it be the new wheel design for the Rubicon? Features 5 branches just like Rubicon wheels but with less material, probably for better brake cooling.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472350091.751367.jpg

As for the rest of it, seemed pretty JK-ed to me but it SEEMED that the windshield was a littleee bit more tilt backwards...

I apologize for the shitty screenshot quality

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472350216.126947.jpg

Am I totally in the wrong here or are we actually getting a glimpse at some of the next Wrangler generation features?

I'll let you guys decide.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I dunno that grille is very square and slots seem taller. I've haven't seen a 75th in the flesh though.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I just saw on the Jeep YouTube channel a video they uploaded 4 days ago feat. Brodie Smith (a dude doing freezbe trick shots) anyways, I screenshoted the front end in which the grill slots seemed to be a little more square than the actual JK grill, just like the Spyshot thread reported - see for yourself

View attachment 219949
View attachment 219950

As for the wheels, they looked nothing like I've seen before on out JK's. Could it be the new wheel design for the Rubicon? Features 5 branches just like Rubicon wheels but with less material, probably for better brake cooling.

View attachment 219952

As for the rest of it, seemed pretty JK-ed to me but it SEEMED that the windshield was a littleee bit more tilt backwards...

I apologize for the shitty screenshot quality

View attachment 219953

Am I totally in the wrong here or are we actually getting a glimpse at some of the next Wrangler generation features?

I'll let you guys decide.

These are pics of the 75th anniversary edition. There are a few driving around my area

SilverBack

After doing some research I was unable to find anything about a slight redesign of the JK grill. OEM part numbers are the same for unpainted grill, 2007-2016...

I recant my last statement. Seems the 16 Sahara may have a 2012 Dragon Concept Mod or redesign to the grill. Sorry I have removed my foot from my mouth.

Last edited:

jagrubb99

I recant my last statement. Seems the 16 Sahara may have a 2012 Dragon Concept Mod or redesign to the grill. Sorry I have removed my foot from my mouth.

Lol. Its all good man. I only knew this because i checked a few of the 75th anniversary's out at the dealership the other day. They look different, that's for sure

Top Bottom