Tpms

cdl

Can someone tell me if there is a way to adjust the TPMS on the 13 JKUR? Mine wants me to keep my stock tires inflated to over 37PSI. I would like to be able to adjust the PSI amount that turns on the warning light.

thank you

RockyJk

I think the superchips flashpaq allows you to do that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Can someone tell me if there is a way to adjust the TPMS on the 13 JKUR? Mine wants me to keep my stock tires inflated to over 37PSI. I would like to be able to adjust the PSI amount that turns on the warning light.

thank you

I think mine is like 35. Well its between 32 and 35 somewhere on a '12. But 37 is crazy high!

JAGS

Hooked
I think the superchips flashpaq allows you to do that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

If its 2012 you'll need procal to do it. For the jku rubi correct pressure is 36. But 37/38 is what my gauge has me at to turn off tpms.

Just air down and ignore the low tire warning and air up to 36-38 depending on your pressure reader.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If its 2012 you'll need procal to do it. For the jku rubi correct pressure is 36. But 37/38 is what my gauge has me at to turn off tpms.

Just air down and ignore the low tire warning and air up to 36-38 depending on your pressure reader.

As mentioned, I would recommend getting an AEV ProCal and just turn the darn things off. :yup:

cdl

Thanks for all the information guys, but.... I looked up the AEV Procal and I'm going to get one, but while I was reading about all of its cool guy features I came up with another question. They say that you can make ring and pinion changes with it. I cut an past the section that I'm referring to. Can someone explain what this means and why you would or would not do this.

AEV Updates ProCal, Now Includes 2013 JK Wranglers AEV is pleased to announce the launch of the updated ProCal Module. This new version will continue to offer all of the same great recalibration capabilities, but it now offers enhanced features and is fully compatible with the 2013 JK Wrangler. This means that for all of your customers with 2013 JKs who want ring and pinion changes, there is no more concern about the vehicle going into limp-mode after the change has been made.

Thanks aging, and I hope that I'm not driving you guys crazy with my questions.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for all the information guys, but.... I looked up the AEV Procal and I'm going to get one, but while I was reading about all of its cool guy features I came up with another question. They say that you can make ring and pinion changes with it. I cut an past the section that I'm referring to. Can someone explain what this means and why you would or would not do this.

AEV Updates ProCal, Now Includes 2013 JK Wranglers AEV is pleased to announce the launch of the updated ProCal Module. This new version will continue to offer all of the same great recalibration capabilities, but it now offers enhanced features and is fully compatible with the 2013 JK Wrangler. This means that for all of your customers with 2013 JKs who want ring and pinion changes, there is no more concern about the vehicle going into limp-mode after the change has been made.

Thanks aging, and I hope that I'm not driving you guys crazy with my questions.

I think you're misreading what they're trying to say. They are saying that if you regear, you can use their module to calibrate your speedometer to match the ratio of gear you installed.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I believe that is to reset the gears if you upgrade gears. When you plug it in the first time it will recognize your gears via the computer but if you change gears it should give you the ability to add say 5.13's as an option.

Edit: well thats three times today Eddie.:driving:

Top Bottom