Backup camera for tablet

Rodeo_jk

Hey all! Im in the process of mounting my galaxy tab a to the dash of my jeep for nav/audio/gopro purposes and im thinking about getting a backup camera, are there any reasonably priced options out there that will sync up to my tablet somehow instead of having to add a second screen?
Thanks for the help!

Exodus 4x4

I found one on Amazon that uses Bluetooth. Didn't like he idea of having to dick around with a phone or tablet every time I backed up so I went with a $30 hard wire option instead and it works great.

Rodeo_jk

I found one on Amazon that uses Bluetooth. Didn't like he idea of having to dick around with a phone or tablet every time I backed up so I went with a $30 hard wire option instead and it works great.

Yeah i thought about that but im trying to avoid having another screen

rogerk93

You can get a borescope/endoscope for tablets. It would be hardwired but wouldn't require addition screens. I'm sure you could find/make something work like that if you wanted. Or even an auxillary camera. What about something like this:

http://www.tadibrothers.com/products/android-backup-camera?gclid=CLXGxrT-5s4CFQ-NaQodl2EETw

I've seen someone on a social media pages running one of these cameras on a iPhone and it looked like it worked perfect. Ive looked I to it yesterday and was going to buy it this weekend.

WillyRockIt

Saw this on YouTube today. Pearlauto.com
Looks like it's iOS

Edit- FYI- it's a license plate frame but it looks like it would work well.

Top Bottom