Black Bear Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelinoutwest

Hello, I recently picked up a Drone, I thought I would share one of my latest videos. This is Going over Black Bear Pass in SW Colorado, not far from where I live. Here are a couple pics as well.

youtu.be/Wt2gmYpmPNw

image.jpg image.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Cool perspective. How long do the flights last with that particular drone?

Welcome to WAL by the way!

GraniteCrystal

Those DJI drones are awesome. I think flight time is around 20-30 min. I've thought of doing this exact same thing. Great job on the shots.

Sudz

very nice! i just did the trail less than 2 weeks ago

100_1946_zpsvesnwned.jpg

100_1950_zpsxxmpgdu8.jpg

100_1971_zpsag4ew5iz.jpg

100_1977_zps9xk4bhjt.jpg

100_1978_zps68urch2v.jpg

100_1982_zpsamfjuaqe.jpg

100_1989_zpsbzwv08qz.jpg

100_2008_zpsccmcfqiu.jpg

100_2014_zpsactkrbfn.jpg

100_2016_zpsdkoemcjk.jpg

100_2022_zpsoeucvpec.jpg

100_2025_zpsmj1zr9k4.jpg

100_2059_zpslx7cu8yq.jpg

yup, it was on my Garmin

100_2069_zpsih4z4wam.jpg

Wheelinoutwest

Nice pics Sudz..... I am using a DJI phantom 4, each battery last about 20 minutes. I try to plan my shots ahead of time to maximize the battery life, but environmental things like wind, rain, etc can ruin your shots.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Great video. I swear, when you are on it, the road doesn't look that wide, from the driver's seat.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Some awesome shots! Beautiful place! I can't wait to experience this in person! Thanks for sharing!

Wheelinoutwest

We just watched it together... the scenery was too gorgeous not too share and say "next year, we are going" :thumb:

My wife walks during the shelf road and stairsteps sections, this time she admitted it was not as scary as the last time! You can see her walking behind the jeep in the video.

JeepJeep75

Those are some really great shots you got! This is such a great trail. When I was a kid my mom would walk the trail with my younger brother while I rode in the Blazer with my dad. My moms thinking was at least half the family would survive. This trail was also my wife's first introduction to "off-roading" in a rented Rubicon. Good thing she liked it!! [emoji6] This should be on everyone's bucket list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom