Billy Goat Build

In 2013 my family bought a new JKUR. Since then we have bought a 2011 JKU Sport and a 2015 JKU Sahara. After a lady did not yield at a turn, my truck got totaled and my mom handed me down the Rubicon in exchange for the money I got from insurance. What a deal! Here is what it looks like now but be ready for a big change coming up soon.

IMG_6738.jpg

Here it is last summer doing a little baby flex.

IMG_1587.jpg

Now that I am the owner and not my mom, I can do what I want with it. So here is what I have ordered from TrailJeeps and hoping for it to be here soon.
-4" Evo Enforcer Lift (installed)
-37" Nitto Trail Grapplers (installed)
-ATX slabs (installed)
-Evo Drag Link Flip Kit (installed)
-Evo C gussets (received)
-TruckLite Head Lights (installed)
-Crawler Conceptz Body Mounted Tire Carrier (installed)
-J-Cal Programmer (installed)
-5.13 Gears (installed)

Not from TrailJeeps
-SmittyBilt Neoprene Seat Covers (installed)

I know most people have great luck with TrailJeeps but I have been having a little trouble on just the fact of shipping problems.

Next on the list is
-Front and Rear bumpers (front installed)
-Rock Sliders
-Lighting (installed)
-CB (installed)
-Switch Pros (installed)
-Skid Plates

Looking forward to finally being able to mod the Jeep and learning how to work on it!

Last edited:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
looks like a great start and congrats! dont forget a front ds though.... you will tear the boot on ur first wheeling trip :thumb:

looks like a great start and congrats! dont forget a front ds though.... you will tear the boot on ur first wheeling trip :thumb:

Yep! I don't plan on wheeling it too hard at all until I get both front and rear driveshafts. Once I get the lift and everything on, I will be ordering 1350 driveshafts from JE Reel or Adams.. haven't decided which one yet :hmm:

Awesome list! You're doing it right. If I suggest one thing - on your seat covers. Have you looked into the Bartact seat covers? I used to have neopreme in my JKU, and switched to Bartact about a year ago. Bartact is AWESOME...little expensive, but the best covers on the market no doubt.

Awesome list! You're doing it right. If I suggest one thing - on your seat covers. Have you looked into the Bartact seat covers? I used to have neopreme in my JKU, and switched to Bartact about a year ago. Bartact is AWESOME...little expensive, but the best covers on the market no doubt.

Yeah I was going to go this rout but after thinking about how much I just spent on suspension, tires, etc, I decided I'd go the cheaper way but I will definitely be saving up for Bartact in the future!

Does anyone know where I could find an install video of the 4" Enforcer and Drag Link Flip? The online instructions are pretty good but I am a visual learner and think a video would be very helpful haha

Oh also, what are some good front and rear bumpers options that don't require cutting the frame? I just realized that the CrawlerConceptz bumper that I was looking at required a frame cut and I don't know if I can commit to that just quite yet haha

Napalm

Oh also, what are some good front and rear bumpers options that don't require cutting the frame? I just realized that the CrawlerConceptz bumper that I was looking at required a frame cut and I don't know if I can commit to that just quite yet haha

With the EVO 1/4 Pounder, you will have to cut the crash bar, but not the frame horns.

It's a great looking bumper that is super strong!

Top Bottom