Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Spidertrax Wheel Spacers Installation Write-Up

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeJeep View Post
    Did I read in your specs in your profile you have a 1.5 level kit?
    That is correct

Quote Originally Posted by mudmobeeler View Post
    I had 285/70r17s and ran 1.5 inch wheel spacers but had stock suspension. I did rub in a few places so I was looking into at least a leveling kit but was also looking up to a 2.5 inch lift. I believe I only rubbed on the fender flares so if you want to trim the flares I think you would be ok. If not, I would recommend at least a leveling kit.
    Great, thanks for your input/help!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyJk View Post
    That is correct
    Thanks for your help!

What a difference it made! Now working towards getting my level kit on and then new shoes sometime next week. Can't wait!

Top with the spacers
    Bottom without the spacers
    Attached Images Attached Images

How long does it typically take to install these? I'm debating on doing it today before it gets dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jk909 View Post
    How long does it typically take to install these? I'm debating on doing it today before it gets dark.
    Less than an hour. Much faster if you are using an impact gun on your lug nuts to get the wheels on and off. I would avoid using an impact on the actual spacer fasteners though. I used a torque wrench for that.
    2015 JKU Rubicon / 3.5" Metalcloak Gamechanger ARB Suspension / AEV Pintlers and 35" KM2s / Warn VR10 / Smittybilt and Barricade Bumpers / EVO Sliders and Rock Skins / EVO Pro Tek 3 Piece Skids / Evo Control Arm Skids and C Gussets / Custom Raised Rear Shock Mounts / ARB Diff Cover / AFE Y Pipe / Underhood ARB Compressor / Dominion Roll Bar Hi-Lift Mount / Panda (r) Fender Chop

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMatthew View Post
    Less than an hour. Much faster if you are using an impact gun on your lug nuts to get the wheels on and off. I would avoid using an impact on the actual spacer fasteners though. I used a torque wrench for that.
    Thanks dude

Very helpful thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112