Wave from Ouray, CO, just dove in from upstate NY

Donole2000

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472701223.426799.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472701284.439686.jpg

Hi to everyone, really busy with 2015 JKUR, did all mods, now the trip ! really blown away by the scenery on US 70 just after Denver going to Ouray. AWESOME. Just finished EVO sliders before trip. First jeep, love it! 2 days Ouray, 3-4 days Moab. Missing Black Bear, still snowed in from weekend. Doing Imogene, hope to meet up with Wayalife member @ Moab 9/2-9/5

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
welcome to wal from tyler texas ....... kinda sounds like what I did , picked up the jeep and headed out spent a few days in New Mexico headed over to Death Valley then up to Moab for a few before heading back home , now I'm looking forward to my next big run in the spring ......... :rock:

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome. Did the same drive from the Pittsburgh area. Man that's a haul ain't it? Worth it though (except for Kansas - Driving through Western Kansas sucks)

Hope you have a blast!

DannyD

Welcome from upstate New York haha that sounds like a fun trip definitely something I wanna do before I die

Jtvegas

Wave, I hear ya we were on our way to do black bear but they temporary shut down it down due to weather so we just stayed in Sedona. Did Imogene last year and it had amazing views.

Top Bottom