Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shocktober is here! Save on Rancho shocks!!

Last weekend to take advantage of Shocktober!!!

My new Rancho 5000Xs are on the UPS truck on the way to my house today! Woo hoo!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Download the PDF and save the boxes, as you need the UPC codes off them. Read it all the way through before you throw anything away.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaWheelin' View Post
    My new Rancho 5000Xs are on the UPS truck on the way to my house today! Woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Rancho View Post
    Download the PDF and save the boxes, as you need the UPC codes off them. Read it all the way through before you throw anything away.
    Will do! Thanks for the heads up! I seriously can't wait to get these. The next few hours will be lonnngggg

Smile

Last full day!!
    Take advantage of this!!
    http://www.gorancho.com/promotions/

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Last full day!!
    Take advantage of this!!

Thanks! I got my rebate, today,

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Excellent! How long did it take?

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Thanks! I got my rebate, today,

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Excellent! How long did it take?
    Not that long. I sent it in, late, so 3 or 4 weeks.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Fresh Catch

Rebate inquiry??

Still waiting for my rebate from the June 2016 promotion.. Tried contacting Rancho and got nowhere- they told me they never received my submission and to send it again.. I explained that the UPC was sent in, and I no longer have it, they basically told me to pound sand.. Any ideas?? The Rancho customer service experience I've seen on the jeep forum boards is way different than what I got via phone/email..

I have all the dates, order number from the vendor, I can re-send everything in, but the UPC was sent in with the rebate form paperwork.. I can submit a selfie with the struts and springs and my jeep if that helps?!

From September 1st until October 31, is our Rancho rebate program.
    We will be offering an exciting promotion that allows customers to purchase any combination of four (4) qualifying Rancho® products and get a Visa® Prepaid Card* by mail for the purchase price of the lowest priced unit, up to our current suggested list price.

The link with all the info:

Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rewards:
    Be sure to carefully review the Terms on the back side of enclosed rebate form.
    Before mailing in each submission, check that each product sold is listed in the “Qualifying Products/Series” section on the rebate form.
    Please fill out each rebate form completely. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
    Include all requested documentation, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
    Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by November 30, 2016. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

Shocktober 2016

Quote Originally Posted by RobJKR JKUS View Post
    Still waiting for my rebate from the June 2016 promotion.. Tried contacting Rancho and got nowhere- they told me they never received my submission and to send it again.. I explained that the UPC was sent in, and I no longer have it, they basically told me to pound sand.. Any ideas?? The Rancho customer service experience I've seen on the jeep forum boards is way different than what I got via phone/email..

I have all the dates, order number from the vendor, I can re-send everything in, but the UPC was sent in with the rebate form paperwork.. I can submit a selfie with the struts and springs and my jeep if that helps?!
    Sent a Private Message to Matt at Rancho here on the forum. He is a very nice guy and cares about customer service. If there's anything that he can do in his power, I know he will.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast