Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shocktober is here! Save on Rancho shocks!!

Fresh Catch
    Will do!! Thanks!!
    -Rob

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Sent a Private Message to Matt at Rancho here on the forum. He is a very nice guy and cares about customer service. If there's anything that he can do in his power, I know he will.

Hit me up with an e-mail and I will see what I can do.
    The clearinghouse is in charge of all this.
    Matt

Knows a Thing or Two OhNoTheJiggies's Avatar
    So I'm currently running 3.5" Rock krawler coils with Fox performance series shocks(aluminum body?)... But I'm not sure I like em as much as I used to... Want to switch to the evo 4" plush rides along with a set of rancho shocks. I saw the 9000xl and thought that would be best, however I know just about nothing when it comes to rancho shocks and, to be honest, much about shocks in general.
    So here are my questions...

What shocks do you offer that are adjustable?
    What exactly do you adjust with the shocks?
    Are there several different levels of the adjustable shocks?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

See below in bold
    PN for a either coil is
    RS999331 (front)
    RS999332 (rear)
    If we are in the running, wait until March 1st, sounds like a great time to save some money.

Feel free to ask more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTheJiggies View Post
    So I'm currently running 3.5" Rock krawler coils with Fox performance series shocks(aluminum body?)... But I'm not sure I like em as much as I used to... Want to switch to the evo 4" plush rides along with a set of rancho shocks. I saw the 9000xl and thought that would be best, however I know just about nothing when it comes to rancho shocks and, to be honest, much about shocks in general.

What shocks do you offer that are adjustable? RS9000XL is our adjustable shock
    What exactly do you adjust with the shocks? It adjust the ride feel on both the compression and rebound. 1 is soft, 9 is firm. At the base of the shock there is a knob that is adjustable
    Are there several different levels of the adjustable shocks? Correct 9 different settings. A lot of people like a softer ride a 3, I run a 6, a bit firmer

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTheJiggies View Post

What shocks do you offer that are adjustable?
    What exactly do you adjust with the shocks?
    Are there several different levels of the adjustable shocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Rancho View Post
    See below in bold
    PN for a either coil is
    RS999331 (front)
    RS999332 (rear)
    If we are in the running, wait until March 1st, sounds like a great time to save some money.

Feel free to ask more questions.
    I have heard, from reputable sources, that the Rancho coils ride as nice as EVO, so you may want to check them out.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

I 'd say that info is right.

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    I have heard, from reputable sources, that the Rancho coils ride as nice as EVO, so you may want to check them out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234