The Flats, OCT 16th, Marion NC

croge17

Got us an offer for a Private ride.

Just let me know a date that you're wanting to do your ride and if it will be a one-day ride or all weekend.
Fees are $25 covers rig&driver
$10 per passenger
Per day.

Date: October 16

2 door minimum 33's or a willingness to drag bottom and rock sliders a lot
4 door minimum 35's of a willingness to drag bottom and rock sliders a lot

All must have front and rear recovery points in working condition.
All must have a good attitude and be ready to wheel and have a good time.

Some video from the hard trails on JKX 2015 start at 3:30

https://youtu.be/KQKE-W04v7Y?t=3m30s

Attending
1. Croge17
2. Aroge18
3. JSTJPN
4. Dubzy
5. TennJK

Last edited:

JSTJPN

Got us an offer for a Private ride.

Just let me know a date that you're wanting to do your ride and if it will be a one-day ride or all weekend.
Fees are $25 covers rig&driver
$10 per passenger
Per day.

Dates we can do are as follows 10/8, 10/9, 10/15, 10/16, 11/26, 11,27

Sundays are best but any work.

Who all would be interested and in what date? We have to have 10 to open the park.

I am good for Oct except 8&9.

croge17

lots of trails in a relatively small park. Very rocky and if wet very slick. A JK makes the trails feel tight but there is plenty of stuff for everyone from mild to wild.

swampdog

Subscribed, I can make most of the dates and will be there. Also would likely bring a friend and another rig as well. Let's choose one and I can send deposits or whatever assuming it works.

croge17

Ok I think we have enough interest I can make 10 people happen if i Need to. I am going to try to get Sunday 10/16 locked in for us.

I am updating the thread title to reflect the date.

croge17

Ok I think we have enough interest I can make 10 people happen if i Need to. I am going to try to get Sunday 10/16 locked in for us.

I am updating the thread title to reflect the date.

Correction cant update the thread title...

so

OCT 16th
The Flats, Marion NC

croge17

Thank you guys.

I am updating the first post to have a sign up sheet. I have to let the park owner know a rig count the friday before we arrive. As people confirm they are going I will add them to the first post.

JSTJPN

Thank you guys.

I am updating the first post to have a sign up sheet. I have to let the park owner know a rig count the friday before we arrive. As people confirm they are going I will add them to the first post.

Count me in.

swampdog

From my understanding, the flats is more oriented towards modified rigs. May be worth setting a minimum requirement.

Top Bottom