Staun Tire Deflators VS ARB E-Z Deflator

cis911

IF MY REVIEW DOESNT BELONG HERE PLEASE DELETE thank you. Staun Tire Deflators VS ARB E-Z Deflator. Side by side comparison, timing four 37in Nittos to go from 29psi to 8psi, along with some of my experiences with them that might help you pick out a Tire Deflator. The results were very surprising! Sorry for making the video a bit long, I tried making a thorough comparison trying not to miss anything. Anything I buy for Nina weather its $10 or $1500 id like to think that its money well spent and something I don't have to replace or replace often haha. I tried to ask two other tire deflator makers if they can send some out so they can be part of this comparison and nothing, its ok. For now this is what I could show you guys. Enjoy!!

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I hope you don't mind but I removed your YT link. Links to personal YouTube pages are not allowed.

Feel free to write about your experience here.

Xaberi

Banned
Some of the additional advantages of the Staun Tyre Deflators:
1. Fastest tire deflators on the market.
2. Easy to use, no tools required.
3. Extremely accurate; within .o5 psi of set pressure.
4. Can air down all four tires unattended, simultaneously.
5. Can drive vehicle while tires are deflating.

This is one of the few inexpensive purchases that can be enjoyed on every 4wheeling trip. I've had my tyre deflators for over 3 years. They have been used on 3 different 4wd vehicles I've owned.

Top Bottom