DynoMax fall promo on cat-back systems

Our fall rebate is here!
It is running from September 1 until October 31, 2016.
Now is the the time to upgrade your exhaust system

The link below has all the info.

DynoMax® Performance Exhaust Promotions

Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rebates:

Carefully review all Terms and Conditions on the back of the rebate form.
Check that each product purchased is listed in the “Qualifying Products / Series” section on the back of the rebate form.
Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
Include all documentation requested on the rebate form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by November 30, 2016. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

dynomax_fallpromotion_rebatepad_front_zpsexnjhokh.jpg

swampdog

Our fall rebate is here!
It is running from September 1 until October 31, 2016.
Now is the the time to upgrade your exhaust system

The link below has all the info.

DynoMax[emoji768] Performance Exhaust Promotions

Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rebates:

Carefully review all Terms and Conditions on the back of the rebate form.
Check that each product purchased is listed in the “Qualifying Products / Series” section on the back of the rebate form.
Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
Include all documentation requested on the rebate form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by November 30, 2016. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

dynomax_fallpromotion_rebatepad_front_zpsexnjhokh.jpg

You already know what I'm going to ask, but....Quiet Crawler for the 4 Door? Any update? Take my money

Buster3479

Bought and put on my Quiet Crawler a few weeks ago with the pre-axle dump thread parts. Any way to get some green back in my pocket with the piece-wise build?

Thanks, loving the system. I still need to weld a hanger on a clamp to finish it off.

Top Bottom