Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DynoMax fall promo on cat-back systems

Cool DynoMax fall promo on cat-back systems

Our fall rebate is here!
    It is running from September 1 until October 31, 2016.
    Now is the the time to upgrade your exhaust system

The link below has all the info.

DynoMax® Performance Exhaust Promotions

Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rebates:

Carefully review all Terms and Conditions on the back of the rebate form.
    Check that each product purchased is listed in the “Qualifying Products / Series” section on the back of the rebate form.
    Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
    Include all documentation requested on the rebate form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
    Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by November 30, 2016. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

DynoMax fall promo on cat-back systems

Quote Originally Posted by DynoMax Exhaust View Post
    Our fall rebate is here!
    It is running from September 1 until October 31, 2016.
    Now is the the time to upgrade your exhaust system

The link below has all the info.

DynoMax Performance Exhaust Promotions

Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rebates:

Carefully review all Terms and Conditions on the back of the rebate form.
    Check that each product purchased is listed in the “Qualifying Products / Series” section on the back of the rebate form.
    Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
    Include all documentation requested on the rebate form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
    Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by November 30, 2016. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

You already know what I'm going to ask, but....Quiet Crawler for the 4 Door? Any update? Take my money
    "It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, [WHOO!] wheelin dealin’, limousine riding, jet flying son of a gun and i'm having a hard time holding these alligators down!"

E-mailed on Friday to see what is up.
    We want your money
    And want you to have a rebate too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swampdog View Post
    You already know what I'm going to ask, but....Quiet Crawler for the 4 Door? Any update? Take my money

Quote Originally Posted by swampdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoMax Exhaust View Post
    E-mailed on Friday to see what is up.
    We want your money
    And want you to have a rebate too!!!
    Hahaha! I want the same. Holding out for the Quite Crawler

Get your your cat-back system?
    (Note the QuietCrawler will be a while...)

Been Around the Block Buster3479's Avatar
    Bought and put on my Quiet Crawler a few weeks ago with the pre-axle dump thread parts. Any way to get some green back in my pocket with the piece-wise build?

Thanks, loving the system. I still need to weld a hanger on a clamp to finish it off.
    2012 Deep Cherry Red Freedom JKU "Beast", 5.13 Auto, 4:1 Xfer Case, ARB front/rear lockers, Dynatrac Prorock 60 Fr / Pro 60 Re, 40x13.5R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Raceline 8x6.5 Beadlocks, 4" Evo Plush Ride Springs, Billstein 5160 shocks, Switchpros, EVO Fascia & AEV Tire Carrier, EVO 1/4 lber / Stinger, Warn 9.5 CTI, EVO Air No Limits on Demand & Links, EVO Sliders, EVO Protek Skid System, EVO Rockstars, Heated Truck-lites, JW Speaker Fogs

Smile

Last full weekend to take advantage of this rebate!!

Knows a Thing or Two Thegreenmachine12's Avatar
    Hey Dynomax, I have a good friend looking for a dual exhaust system for his 1998 Dodge Dakota extended cab V6. Do y'all have anything?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 Gecko JKU
    Dynatrac PR80 rear & PR60 front, 6.2L LS3 430HP swap, 6" Teraflex longarm, ATX Slabs, 37" Goodyears

It's a Wayalife!

Unhappy

Unfortunately nothing dual, just a single outlet. Sorry

http://www.dynomax.com/single-2-5-ca...ffler-776.html

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreenmachine12 View Post
    Hey Dynomax, I have a good friend looking for a dual exhaust system for his 1998 Dodge Dakota extended cab V6. Do y'all have anything?

Knows a Thing or Two Thegreenmachine12's Avatar
    Still be very interested!!! I'll let him know.

2012 Gecko JKU
    Dynatrac PR80 rear & PR60 front, 6.2L LS3 430HP swap, 6" Teraflex longarm, ATX Slabs, 37" Goodyears

It's a Wayalife!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast