Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Evo Mfg pro series hinged gate

Been Around the Block Rb1boxer_3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    Now I'm stuck on waiting for some results on this one or installing the original carrier with the corners.

It's going to be interesting.
    I plan on buying builder corners anyways but don't really want to go back the the original carrier I always use my tailgate

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
    Of course they just released this...I bought the Crawler Concepts one and installed it last Thursday. Timing was never on my side.
    Lol bummer

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
    Of course they just released this...I bought the Crawler Concepts one and installed it last Thursday. Timing was never on my side.
    Still an awesome carrier man. Who's to say you won't like it better?

Does anyone know if it has an antenna mount built in? And hi lift capabilities?

I like it and I think it's a cool addition to their pro series bumpers.
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Never mind. Website says "The EVO MFG Gate Carrier includes an integrated antenna mount and is compatible with EVO-1120 Jack mount and EVO-1163 Gas Can or License Plate Relocate mount to allow you to carry your jack and extra water or fuel on the trail"

Ok guys. Fuck it. Calling ORE now to order it up. Might have a brand new never installed OG tire cage with skins for sale if this pans out or this one will be for sale if I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    Still an awesome carrier man. Who's to say you won't like it better?
    Nobody. Lol. I was eye balling the EVO carrier when pics were first leaked months ago. I thought I would keep my previous PSC one longer than expected but I sort of wrote off the EVO one being released later than sooner. Same thing happened with the machete beadlocks. The day after my Chamber Pros shipped the Machetes were released. I still have some fine tuning on the CC carrier but so far it is nice. I missed opening the tailgate with one motion.

Looks nice.

But I'm waiting on a frame mounted version that is gate linked. Other purchases are in line first. Anyway, i have a sturdy bumper with a strong enough tire carrier.
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.!

13 JKUR - white, 09 JKUR - white (sold), stock 85 CJ7 - red
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now).

No mention nor pictures of a 3rd brake light......

It looks great and based on EVO reputation i would go for it no questions asked.
    Lets wait for some actual reviews on this part

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast