New Evo Mfg pro series hinged gate

Rb1boxer_3

Just saw it on Facebook anyone order one yet. Curious to see it mounted up and everything. I used to have the Evo carrier on my old jeep I loved it just hated taking pins out and everything to open the tail Gate. So this is most likely what I'll go with.

Attachments

• 1473195084602.jpg
    1473195084602.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3,494

JAGS

Hooked
I'm just real curious how this compares to the other hinge carriers such as those from TF, RR, SB, CC and the like.

The price is pretty good. [emoji106]

Rb1boxer_3

Yea same what I'm thinking. They recommend up to a 37" I wanted to use a 40.

Attachments

• 1473196127849.jpg
    1473196127849.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 3,294

JoeB-JKURX

Yea same what I'm thinking. They recommend up to a 37" I wanted to use a 40.

I've a Maximus-3 tire carrier (uses Jeep hinge substructure to mount carrier hinge similar to Evo unit). Costs about the same and they claim it's good for up to 40" tires.

Evil

Now I'm stuck on waiting for some results on this one or installing the original carrier with the corners.

It's going to be interesting.

Jackal01

Of course they just released this...I bought the Crawler Concepts one and installed it last Thursday. Timing was never on my side.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'm just real curious how this compares to the other hinge carriers such as those from TF, RR, SB, CC and the like.

The price is pretty good. [emoji106]

Well I guarantee its not made in China, that's a damn good start!

Rb1boxer_3

Now I'm stuck on waiting for some results on this one or installing the original carrier with the corners.

It's going to be interesting.

I plan on buying builder corners anyways but don't really want to go back the the original carrier I always use my tailgate

Of course they just released this...I bought the Crawler Concepts one and installed it last Thursday. Timing was never on my side.

Lol bummer

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I like it and I think it's a cool addition to their pro series bumpers. :yup:

MattMc

Never mind. Website says "The EVO MFG Gate Carrier includes an integrated antenna mount and is compatible with EVO-1120 Jack mount and EVO-1163 Gas Can or License Plate Relocate mount to allow you to carry your jack and extra water or fuel on the trail"

Evil

Ok guys. Fuck it. Calling ORE now to order it up. Might have a brand new never installed OG tire cage with skins for sale if this pans out or this one will be for sale if I don't like it.

Jackal01

Still an awesome carrier man. Who's to say you won't like it better?

Nobody. Lol. I was eye balling the EVO carrier when pics were first leaked months ago. I thought I would keep my previous PSC one longer than expected but I sort of wrote off the EVO one being released later than sooner. Same thing happened with the machete beadlocks. The day after my Chamber Pros shipped the Machetes were released. I still have some fine tuning on the CC carrier but so far it is nice. I missed opening the tailgate with one motion.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Looks nice.

But I'm waiting on a frame mounted version that is gate linked. Other purchases are in line first. Anyway, i have a sturdy bumper with a strong enough tire carrier.

Andy5160

Hooked
It looks great and based on EVO reputation i would go for it no questions asked.
Lets wait for some actual reviews on this part

Top Bottom