Wave from Centennial Colorado

bigbear

Hello my name is zach, username big bear, Im 19 years old, working full time serving tables and going to college, I just recently gathered the money to purchase my very own 2016 mojave sand rubicon, I'm very excited about it since my dad, and friends all have there own jeeps and I for a while was living the jeep life through them, I found wayalife when searching through youtube videos of trails with my friend when we stumbled upon Wayalifes videos, from there I fell in love with the community and atmosphere that jeep provides, even though my jeep is stock right now it won't be for long, we do a ton of wheeling here in colorado, and went to moab last year which was a blast, I plan on starting my build with the EVO enforcer pro kit, and 35's and working my way up from there, I Made the decision to go with EVO when I met with Mel W at the Northridge open house, and his confidence in his products and being very humble really set me that EVO was the way to go, I cannot wait to start my build and learn all i can through this forum!

Attachments

• IMG_5776.jpg
    IMG_5776.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

boardsurfer

Welcome from Denver! I also met Mel at the open house last year. It was really cool to talk to him and drool on EVO1 a little bit. :thumb:

Top Bottom