BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain KM3 Update:

Jitsujeeper

BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain KM3 update. In case anyone was interested...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-10-13-41-17-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-09-10-13-41-17-1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 710

Tree Frog

Well looks like I need to go wear out my KM2's. :driving:

Anybody have any spy shots of what they are going to look like?

Jitsujeeper

From what I know. They will have the same sidewall as the new KO2 which apparently is stronger than the current KM2 it also have a similar compound as the KO2 as well. The tread section will be a similar but modified version of what we've all been used too all these years.

TheGrendel

i was just thinking about these. have seen no updates online about when they expect to release them? honestly, i cannot believe it has taken this long. they are tires not a new model car.

BobNH

i was just thinking about these. have seen no updates online about when they expect to release them? honestly, i cannot believe it has taken this long. they are tires not a new model car.
They probably blew it by sending them out there for that early testing. Maybe people aren't buying the back stock of km2's, waiting for the km3's. Just a guess though. That and it really isn't fall yet, so they have some time.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

bouche03

My buddy works for the BF factory that makes these. He told me about the KO2s when they were developing them, so I asked him about the KM3s and he said spring of 2018 for most sizes

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Spring of 2018? Well, that might work for me if they make it in my size. I certainly want to give it a chance in my tire selection.

Top Bottom