What should I do next?

Chris Wulforst

What do you guys think I should do next? I have a 2012 jku with a 4.5 lift and 35 inch Micky Thompson DEGAN 38's. Any suggestions on fenders or bumper? And what about details? Red d-rings, red coil overs? Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 142
Nice looking rig. I wouldn't drive around with that tow strap in front like that though. Just seems like it could catch something in a freak incident. If you're going off road, start building your armor.

Tree Frog

She looks good! Really like it with the snow all over it. I just cant get enough playing in the snow.

With 4.5 inches of lift you should not need to chop your fenders. If not already done trim the pinch seam and pull the inner liners on the rear.
Agree with the armor up way of thinking.
As far as the red highlights, I kind of go both ways, like it to a point but too far and it looks kinda :icon_crazy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
She looks good! Really like it with the snow all over it. I just cant get enough playing in the snow.

With 4.5 inches of lift you should not need to chop your fenders. If not already done trim the pinch seam and pull the inner liners on the rear.
Agree with the armor up way of thinking.
As far as the red highlights, I kind of go both ways, like it to a point but too far and it looks kinda :icon_crazy:

35's and 4.5" of lift and he should chop the fenders? Wtf?

Napalm

Get rid of that stock rear bumper ASAP!! Maybe do EVO D ring mounts or if you want an aftermarket bumper.

The best free mod you can do is get rid of that back bumper.

Top Bottom