Xrc fenders or poison spyder crusher flares?

Chris Wulforst

What do you guys think? I like the xrc look a lot but don't want to drill into body and don't want to spend a ton of money getting it installed. The poison spyder crushers are very nice looking but it doesn't pop like the xrc fenders. The xrc fenders are also cheaper. Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 230

Napalm

I'm not a fan of the XRC fenders too much with a lift, unless your running 40s. I like them with 35s and no lift!

Are you set on a metal fender? Have you considered cutting your stock flares? Much cheaper and more pliable on the trail :)

mancinis34

For the record the Crusher Flares are not a simple install. It is quite involved. I took my time and it was no big deal but they don't simply bolt up. The instructions are online so you can check them out a head of time.

@chuck_slayton

I've run both on mine and the crusher flares are a lot more work especially if you take them back off like I did to have them powdercoated. The crusher flares have taken a beating from being laid on trees to dragged across rocks! I'd do the the crusher flares again hands down

Dopey84

I was looking at the xrc fenders till I seen them take a stiff hit and dented in a friends tub... Save your money and do a fender trim use the money on a different mod

Top Bottom