Atlanta Area - Suds-N-Grub/Cook-Out - October 8, 2016

thardy

Banned
WHAT: A cook-out for anyone and everyone that would like to join. We'll fire up the grill for some burgers and dogs, relax, talk Jeeps, and drink some cold beverages. I'll supply the burgers and dogs, so please be sure to post how many people will be attending with you and since I'll be supplying the burgers, I'd ask that everyone bring something to add, i.e. thardy +1 - Chips. Also, this will be BYOB.

It will also be 100% kid friendly. Hell, my daughter will probably be driving around in her PowerWheels Jeep all night.

WHEN: October 8, 2016 starting at 5:00pm

WHERE: my house in Bethlehem, GA - I will send out a PM with address to those attending. We will be able to pull the majority of Jeeps into the backyard. This will predominantly be an outdoor event, I'd suggest bringing a camp chair.

IN THE EVENT OF RAIN, WE WILL RELOCATE TO A BAR CLOSE TO THE HOUSE.

Going:
1. thardy +2 - burgers & dogs
2. trailless - chips & some beverages
3. MattMc +1 - Mac & Cheese
4. Grubbicon

Maybe:
1. projectMMTB
2. longarmwj
3. Hodsden +1

Last edited:

projectMMTB

Will confirm in a few days if there will be a +1
Do you need plates?
If not just tell me what you would like for me to bring along
Dog friendly? She's gentle and does fine with kids and people

Last edited:

longarmwj

I'm in up until work tells me that I'm not :cheesy:

I'll supply beer, a cooler for said beer, and some undetermined sides. Hell I might even throw on my chefs hat and grill up some pineapple sesame shrimp skewers.

thardy

Banned
Will confirm in a few days if there will be a +1
Do you need plates?
If not just tell me what you would like for me to bring along
Dog friendly? She's gentle and does fine with kids and people

Sweet. If you want to bring some plates and solo cups, that'll work. Dogs are welcome. We'll be in my fenced in back yard, so shouldn't be an issue. Just can't let her in the house. My wife's cat is not the friendliest with other animals.

projectMMTB

Sweet. If you want to bring some plates and solo cups, that'll work. Dogs are welcome. We'll be in my fenced in back yard, so shouldn't be an issue. Just can't let her in the house. My wife's cat is not the friendliest with other animals.

Sounds good
I'll bring the plates and cups

thardy

Banned
I'm in up until work tells me that I'm not :cheesy:

I'll supply beer, a cooler for said beer, and some undetermined sides. Hell I might even throw on my chefs hat and grill up some pineapple sesame shrimp skewers.

Hell yeah! Hope you can make it man.

benatc1

Hooked
while I cannot attend, as I live in Nevada, I think it's really cool of you to open up your place like this. I'd come if I was closer!!

thardy

Banned
I'll also bring a yeti 65 and 45 if you feel it'll be necessary to have that much cooler space

With everyone bringing their own, we should be good. Thanks for the offer though.

while I cannot attend, as I live in Nevada, I think it's really cool of you to open up your place like this. I'd come if I was closer!!

Thanks! While I enjoy going out to various places for Suds-N-Grubs, sometimes it can make it difficult to talk to everyone. I've been wanting to do a cookout and finish building my fire pit, so what better excuse than a WAL get together!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Put me down as "wants to go" but I dont think I can make it. I hope you guys have fun.

Sporadic

Trevor, put me down for a maybe (pending my sons ever-changing fall baseball schedule). If we're able to make it I'll offer to smoke a Boston butt and bring home-made BBQ sauce. Thanks for hosting this get together I really hope we can make it.

Top Bottom