Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: PLEASE - DO NOT Post Up GPS Coordinates or Trail Directions on WAYALIFE

Quote Originally Posted by 98XJ06LJ View Post

As a group on this forum it is very important for all of us to do our part and sometimes the part of others as they seem to leave their part scattered on the ground.
    Please volunteer whenever possible to complete trail maintenance and trash pickup in your local area. While doing this is not as enjoyable as being behind the wheel on your favorite trail, not participating in these events can very well cost you the use of your favorite trail in the future. It is also a great way to meet other off-road enthusiasts in your area that you can wheel with in the future.

Let's all do our best to make sure that our children and our grandchildren have somewhere to wheel their Jeeps!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I do this any time I'm out wheeling. I even got my wife to start spotting things on the trail. After she asked me why I always did it and explained that parks are always being threatened to be shut down. I try and going wheeling the weekend after major holidays, to clean up. My thinking is. I might be picking up other people's trash, but at least I'm out wheeling having a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Exactly my thinking. I'd rather be in the woods picking up other people's trash and Wheeling than at work any day!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789