Rubicon Oct 1-4

Webe

We are taking our expedition trailer for the test. Will be taking it on the Rubicon Trail.

Attachments

• 1474333106941.jpg
    1474333106941.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 324
  • 1474333131703.jpg
    1474333131703.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 323
  • 1474333156287.jpg
    1474333156287.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 326

mendigo

Awesome, just wondering what's under the trailer like did u put a lift suspension? Take pictures

Webe

Scratch build. Used torsion half shafts. Took measurements based off of my jeep to match clearance.

Journeyman

I'm not sure if thats awesome or retarded. I love my offroad trailer, but I don't think I would want to deal with a trailer on something like the rubicon. I hope it passes the test!

Drunic

There is a video out there, I think his trailer tipped over once. That's my goal too so good luck!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure you're aware of it but it's cooling off up here and there's even another good chance of snow on Thursday.

Webe

I'm sure you're aware of it but it's cooling off up here and there's even another good chance of snow on Thursday.
Being from Montana I am not worried about the cold or snow. My only worries are the choke point on the bottom of the Big Sluice with a trailer and climbing Cadillac Hill if there is snow on it.

Desert Crawler

So, let us know how the snow was. I am at just a little higher elevation and got about an inch last night, but the winds were cold.

Webe

Trailer did extremely well. Little finder damage but I expected that. We got snowed on too. Made for an even better adventure. Do to the weather change we decided to cruize on over to Moab for a few days. We got some good video of the trailer on tbe Rubicon. We will post that up in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-S820L using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Trailer did extremely well. Little finder damage but I expected that. We got snowed on too. Made for an even better adventure. Do to the weather change we decided to cruize on over to Moab for a few days. We got some good video of the trailer on tbe Rubicon. We will post that up in a couple of weeks.

Wow that's quite the cruise. Good to hear the trailer did well.

silverbullet88

I can't wait a couple weeks! Sounds epic in the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JeepJeep75

Turns out we were three camping spaces over from Webe in Moab. Had a great time visiting. Solid looking trailer setup! Hope you two make it home safely!

Top Bottom