Marilyn

Littlewolf

My jeep build will be dedicated to my late wife ,will be awhile before I can start on it . To much other stuff to take care of at the time , plan on doing this jeep one time only and getting it rite . Still researching to see which way I actually want to go with the build . She enjoyed trail riding and running river bottoms fishing , so I am kind of leaning that way . 20160711_190211.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I do however look forward to following the build of Marilyn. BTW, is that an old school 70's Cherokee I see in the background?

Littlewolf

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I do however look forward to following the build of Marilyn. BTW, is that an old school 70's Cherokee I see in the background?

77 360 Cherokee, I have several but they are all parts rigs for now , take to much to make them street legal again , make great river runners that's what they all have been used for .

thardy

Banned
So sorry to hear about your loss. I would still love to be able to get ahold of one of those Cherokees. If something changes, I'll keep you posted.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear about your wife. I look forward to seeing Marilyn progress! Also, hello from a fellow Missourian!

GraniteCrystal

So sorry to hear about your wife. That's incredibly difficult. Happy to help guide the build however we can. I'm sure it'll turn out great.

Ddays

Hooked
Sorry for your loss man. Looking forward to seeing your build. Looking at your signature I take it you're an AMC guy? I had a 71 Javelin AMX that I loved. My buddy had a 72 Commando that was a blast. Couldn't believe how fast that thing was with a 304 in it.

Littlewolf

Ty everyone the Jeep was supposed to be a retirement play toy for the both of us to enjoy , the plan was to travel to different off road area's across the US .

DINKELROC

So sorry for your loss, I lost my 20 year old son a year ago and he was my trail buddy and best friend, They have to be in a better place now.
Looking forward to your build, my jeep has kinda been on hold since I don't have my mechanic assistant but I'm getting ready to get back to it. Hang in there Bud.

Littlewolf

So sorry for your loss, I lost my 20 year old son a year ago and he was my trail buddy and best friend, They have to be in a better place now.
Looking forward to your build, my jeep has kinda been on hold since I don't have my mechanic assistant but I'm getting ready to get back to it. Hang in there Bud.
That's pretty much all we can do is hang there , no one is ever prepared for the loss.

BamBamDeer

I am sorry to hear about your Wife but I am sure she would be so happy that you honor her and the memories you shared.

Adamw1212

Sorry about your loss. Glad to see you found a way to honor what she loved and I'm sure she will still be riding shot gun on all your future adventures

Top Bottom