Dynomax Quiet Crawler- Backorder

deezus

Well after reading Eddies write up on this exhaust i went and ordered one ,unfortunately, they are on Backorder with no ETA. This sucks....first world problems....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer. I guess there's a big demand for these now. I sure as hell LOVE it way more than other exhausts I've tested out in the past.

Just a heads up, it is going to be a while on this system.
We have had a solid demand for all of our products and are trying to keep up with all the demands.
I know it is a PITA, but it is a really great system.
Thanks for understanding.
Matt

:icon_crazy:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
We have had a solid demand for all of our products and are trying to keep up with all the demands.
Matt

I can wait. That's the one I want.

deezus

Matt

What is awhile?

JJK

Just build it yourself and save

Just build it yourself and save a few bucks. You don't need all of the parts either. I used some of my old exhaust. The 51113 is a way over priced piece of straight pipe. $45 for a piece of 2.5" x 7"....ouch. I just used the two mufflers and the tail pipe. You can build one just like the kit for about half the price and the parts are available now. I love mine, I had a Magnaflow prior to this one and the drone was deafening under the hardtop.
exhaust.jpg

Last edited:

deezus

Just build it yourself and save a few bucks. You don't need all of the parts either. I used some of my old exhaust. The 51113 is a way over priced piece of straight pipe. $45 for a piece of 2.5" x 7"....ouch. I just used the two mufflers and the tail pipe. You can build one just like the kit for about half the price and the parts are available now. I love mine, I had a Magnaflow prior to this one and the drone was deafening under the hardtop.
View attachment 223747

I just need to know if any welding has to be done and what clamps would I need? CC in my hand....

Last edited:

JJK

I just need to know if any welding has to be done and what clamps would I need? CC in my hand....

I welded mine up, but you could clamp it up. I think you'll need a couple 2"-2.5" clamps and a couple of 2.5" clamps. Most auto parts stores carry them, or just find a muffler shop to weld them up. Probably cost you $40 or so.

deezus

I welded mine up, but you could clamp it up. I think you'll need a couple 2"-2.5" clamps and a couple of 2.5" clamps. Most auto parts stores carry them, or just find a muffler shop to weld them up. Probably cost you $40 or so.

Ordered, ty!!!! This should be a sticky.

Last edited:

OhNoTheJiggies

View attachment 223747

But does it sound like the quiet crawler?

Top Bottom