Rock Krawler Fanboy Here - Tell Me What I Want to Hear!

Rubicrush

Ok guys I have decided the next mod is going to be upgrading my lift with a long arm setup. Need some input on a good one without breaking the bank too bad, and also maybe some input on upgrade kits that require welding vs ones that are 100% bolt on, if they exist. Help me decide. As of right now the one that has caught my interest is the rock krawler one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, is it safe to assume you're wanting to lift your Jeep 4" or taller? What are you hoping that a long arm kit will do for you?

projectMMTB

I like EVOs and curries. They both use Jonny Joints and I've never heard anything but good things about them and I love mine. I've heard various things about rock krawlers arms.
Why are you more interested in Rock Krawler than say EVO?

Gravedigger11

I like EVOs and curries. They both use Jonny Joints and I've never heard anything but good things about them and I love mine. I've heard various things about rock krawlers arms.
Why are you more interested in Rock Krawler than say EVO?

Might be a personal preference or budget deal. Depending on the RK long arm setup their kits are 200-600 dollars less than evo. Plus RK long arm kits come with a stronger crossmember. All 3 are top quality

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I honestly have no clue as to how people confuse the tiny "REPORT" icon from the bigass "REPLY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE" link in their PM's but clearly, you're pretty talented. That being said and since it seems pretty clear that you're just a fanboy looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear, I thought your message would be better suited here being that you've chosen NOT to respond to my legitimate question that was asked in an effort to assist you.

rubicrush.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! Bet they weren't expecting that to go this way.

You know, it takes a lot of effort to report a PM by phone and you really have to be looking for the little triangle with the exclamation mark in it on a computer. I mean, you really have to be special to accidentally REPORT your own PM. But hey, if the OP just wanted to hear other fanboys tell him what he wanted to hear, he should have just asked. :idontknow:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Don't trust any bolt on parts? That's funny. Maybe he should weld his control arms into a fixed position. No way the bolts should be trusted.

qwasin

Don't trust any bolt on parts? That's funny. Maybe he should weld his control arms into a fixed position. No way the bolts should be trusted.

In the context of a 3 link that's good advice since there are some bolt on 3 link kits out there. But you understood the context and are just trying to be funny.

new-products-at-moab-rubicon-express-3-link.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Well that solves that. I'm welding the shit out of every single bolt on my Jeep first thing in the morning. Just can't trust them.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I knew a guy who was into old Honda 4 bikes and he would either tack weld or drill and safety wire every single bolt on that bike.

jeeeep

Hooked
I wonder if Jeep will let me do a special order to have every bolts welded on, shit they've been doing it all wrong and this guy never told them!!

Top Bottom