Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast

Thread: The Building of Compromise

I like the look. Go get dirty

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Got some 35s put on the JK this week. Turns out when I did a tire rotation the other day, that 2 tires were down at 2/32 so it was time for replacement. We still got 40k out of these tires. Been really happy with the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs so we got another set.

Attachment 324908

Attachment 324909
    Looks good Doug! Your gonna need a bigger garage!
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

“Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Huge rock came up and broke the windshield yesterday.

IMG_20190416_170343_622.jpg

Did get some nice replacement Mopar glass though with some Jeep logos on it though.

IMG_20190416_170313_017.jpg

IMG_20190416_170233_932.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Ouch! Amazing how these damn things collect rocks. I got my first rock on the JL at 1500 miles

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    I've been ignoring the small crack on my windshield for well over a year. I just know the minute I replace it, it will collect rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Ouch! Amazing how these damn things collect rocks. I got my first rock on the JL at 1500 miles
    Quote Originally Posted by boardsurfer View Post
    I've been ignoring the small crack on my windshield for well over a year. I just know the minute I replace it, it will collect rocks.
    On our 3rd replacement now and we've only had the Jeep about 3 years. And we've done at least 3 repairs (non replacements).
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

That sucks but glad it’s all better now! I have a very, very slow growing crack a few inches below eye level. I keep waiting for it to get worse before I replace it, again. I think I need a new WAL banner to make sure it grows!
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Huge rock came up and broke the windshield yesterday.

IMG_20190416_170343_622.jpg
    Just lowered my deductible so I can afford to get a new windshield soon (figured it wouldn’t be my last either)... my crack has been slowly growing

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Just lowered my deductible so I can afford to get a new windshield soon (figured it wouldn’t be my last either)... my crack has been slowly growing
    Not sure how all states or insurance companies work, but we have MetLife and a 0 dollar deductible for glass claims and glass claims don't count against us. I had something similar in Arizona under a different company.

Not sure how all states or insurance companies work, but we have MetLife and a 0 dollar deductible for glass claims and glass claims don't count against us. I had something similar in Arizona under a different company.
    I’m going to call Geico tomorrow and get more info on changing the glass. Back in Florida it didn’t count against us either, so we will find out. I also don’t want to put my WAYALIFE banner on a cracked windshield lol

Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast