Quadratec

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Been using them for years. Not sure if there is a forum discount but they have good customer service and price match without headaches

Donner85

I know they are on other forums and will offer a discount quote if you send them a pm. Discount depends on the price

WJCO

Meme King
Quadratec had a 10% off coupon with a promo code on it. They sent it to us about a week ago and now I can't fricken find it. Does anyone know what the code was? It was like TENT10 or something like that.

Ddays

Hooked
They're having a tent sale today in West Chester, Pa (maybe other locations as well IDK) so I bet there's something online....

WJCO

Meme King
They're having a tent sale today in West Chester, Pa (maybe other locations as well IDK) so I bet there's something online....

They had an insert in the last catalog but now I can't find it. I couldn't find anything online either.

Ddays

Hooked
Hmmm, just looked in mine & couldn't find it either. They're pretty cool about stuff. Worth a toll free phone call - maybe they'd cough up the code?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Quadratec had a 10% off coupon with a promo code on it. They sent it to us about a week ago and now I can't fricken find it. Does anyone know what the code was? It was like TENT10 or something like that.

The tent sale is today at their main location in west chester by my house so the promo code is more than likely TENT10 as as you posted

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Well worth the call. Code was TENT16 and he went ahead and took order on the phone. 5 minute call. Love that place. Great service.

Top Bottom