Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HEADS UP : Forum Upgrades in Progress - COMPLETED

Thanks for the upgrades guys! Always top notch

Knows a Thing or Two Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Thanks for the update, also you unintentionally pointed out an addiction to me, I went into withdrawal for a few hours - the force is not strong in me

Always difficult to upgrade servers and minimize impact, looks like you did a great job!

No wonder our phones and network went down at work. It must be the WAL tab I always have open as it allowed you to compromise our secure network..haha. Thanks for the time you and Cindy put in to keep this place up and running. Between this, all your other projects and wheeling when do you two sleep?..

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we need to bring the forum down again shortly to make a few more updates. We're hoping to have things up and running again in about an hour. We apologize for the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we need to bring the forum down again shortly to make a few more updates. We're hoping to have things up and running again in about an hour. We apologize for the trouble.
    Damn, this has been really cramping my browsing. Anyways carry on lol. BTW it does suck when this forum is down but I understand upgrades.

As I'm sure a lot of you noticed, we were down for quite a while last night and I should note, that was not something we were expecting. Unfortunately, we had a BIG problem occur during the final transfer to our new server and ended up spending the rest of the night and well into the morning trying to bring the forum back online. We were able to do so by reverting back to our old server and using a backup from late Sunday night but that means, all data from Monday was lost. We know things still aren't 100% back to normal and we're sorry for all the trouble. Please know that Cindy and I have been working throughout the night and are still hard at work trying get things back to normal again.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    As I'm sure a lot of you noticed, we were down for quite a while last night and I should note, that was not something we were expecting. Unfortunately, we had a BIG problem occur during the final transfer to our new server and ended up spending the rest of the night and well into the morning trying to bring the forum back online. We were able to do so by reverting back to our old server and using a backup from late Sunday night but that means, all data from Monday was lost. We know things still aren't 100% back to normal and we're sorry for all the trouble. Please know that Cindy and I have been working throughout the night and are still hard at work trying get things back to normal again.
    Keep up the good work! no trouble on my end, I know i really appreciate everything, as many do too. Thank you for all you do, hopefully you'll get some rest today

Thanks for all the hard work.

Thanks for the info and all the hard work!

FYI: Everything seems to be working fine in a web browser, it's only the app that I've had trouble with the past day.

Thanks guys, we appreciate your understanding. We were finally able get back online and working closer to normal at about 3AM-PST. Unfortunately, we had to go backward to get here and so we'll still need to try the move again. Not sure when we'll be able to do that but I'll try to give a heads up before we do. As far as the app goes, the Android app should be working again and should be better than the previous version. As far as the iPhone app goes, we're at the mercy of Apple to approve our update and that can take anywhere from 5 days to a week or 2.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast