EVO cage

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I will stick with my rockhard cage. Not liking what I'm seeing at all just from these pics

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Anyone have a shot of their Rockhard cage from the drivers seat to see the the "high visibility" aspect?

I have two pics on my phone that sort of have what your asking for but I can't upload them unfortunately still. Sorry

JKRicky

I will stick with my rockhard cage. Not liking what I'm seeing at all just from these pics

I have to agree. I still want to see it in person to get a better idea but so far I'm not too thrilled. I think it is cool though that they are trying something new.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
cage is on my list as well but hard to tell from those pics how it will look once installed seen a few with rock hard so know what that looks like once in .. considering this a mod aways down the road for myself I have ample time to see this when its out and someone has it installed

Buster3479

So far I like it better than the Rockhard cage. Mel posted an A-pillar side by side, and it hugs the A-pillar a lot closer. Also, it looks much more triangulated and braced. We'll have to see the rest but I bet it'll be both lower profile and stronger.

I was going to buy the Rockhard cage, rear seat overhead, and C-pillars this week or next before I saw the "reveal" post. I think I'll be doing this instead depending on what the rest looks like, and how complete the JKU kit is. I think I can mount a Switchpros really cleanly on that A-pillar flat too!

I'm excited, this will probably end up on Beast depending on price, final look, and completeness of the kit! :rock: If I don't like the final pictures, I can always go back to ordering the RH setup. I wish I was near enough to see this at the expo. Maryland is a LONG way away from Pomona. :sigh:

mojave5

So far I like it better than the Rockhard cage. Mel posted an A-pillar side by side, and it hugs the A-pillar a lot closer. Also, it looks much more triangulated and braced. We'll have to see the rest but I bet it'll be both lower profile and stronger.

I was going to buy the Rockhard cage, rear seat overhead, and C-pillars this week or next before I saw the "reveal" post. I think I'll be doing this instead depending on what the rest looks like, and how complete the JKU kit is. I think I can mount a Switchpros really cleanly on that A-pillar flat too!

I'm excited, this will probably end up on Beast depending on price, final look, and completeness of the kit! :rock: If I don't like the final pictures, I can always go back to ordering the RH setup. I wish I was near enough to see this at the expo. Maryland is a LONG way away from Pomona. :sigh:

Didn't notice the A-pillar part until the side by side. I actually really like that aspect of it too!

Exodus 4x4

This alone would sell me on the Evo rather than the RH. I think they are both great products, but I am confused on how someone would find the RH more appealing that this one.

Same here. It definitely "flows" better with the interior. I don't consider myself a small guy so any room salvaged in the fabrication of a cage is a plus. Honestly though it's hard to say until we see the whole thing installed.

Top Bottom