Tires for sale

Chris Wulforst

I am selling my old tires. They are basically brand new, used hem to get to the body shop to get my new ones. They are 4 Goodyear wrangler MT/R 255/75r17 with Kevlar tires. If you want more pictures I'll be happy to send them to you. I am open to deals and if you want them, don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5351.jpg
    IMG_5351.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_5353.jpg
    IMG_5353.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_5355.jpg
    IMG_5355.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 242

Chris Wulforst

Lol im new to wayalife. Is it bad if I try and sell jeep parts just curious? And I thought I posted a thread in the the for sale section, which would make sense

Napalm

Lol im new to wayalife. Is it bad if I try and sell jeep parts just curious? And I thought I posted a thread in the the for sale section, which would make sense

Welcome to WAL Chris. The reason for the third degree is because this section(for sale) is for active members only. If you'd like to contribute more to the forum, you might find it easier to list things for sale after a while.

Hope to see you contribute. :)

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Is it me, or does the only picture of the tire tread look a bit more used than "basically new?" Anyways, try giving a wave and posting on the forum for a while before selling you stuff.

Top Bottom