Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FORUM UPDATES COMPLETED + NEW Android App Now Available

FORUM UPDATES COMPLETED + NEW Android App Now Available

Cindy and I would like to apologize for excessive amount of down time, loss of data on Monday and all the problems we were having with our app for the better part of the week. Last weekend, we had started a transfer to a new and more powerful server and things didn't go as smoothly as we were hoping. As of today, we are happy to announce that we have successfully made the transfer, have made important forum software updates and have a new and improved app available for Android users. A new app update for iPhone users should be available as soon as Apple approves what we have submitted and that should be sometime in the next week or so. We appreciate your willingness to be patient with us throughout the mess and look forward to seeing you all here on WAYALIFE

Nothing but a Thing Draconianwinter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Cindy and I would like to apologize for excessive amount of down time, loss of data on Monday and all the problems we were having with our app for the better part of the week. Last weekend, we had started a transfer to a new and more powerful server and things didn't go as smoothly as we were hoping. As of today, we are happy to announce that we have successfully made the transfer, have made important forum software updates and have a new and improved app available for Android users. A new app update for iPhone users should be available as soon as Apple approves what we have submitted and that should be sometime in the next week or so. We appreciate your willingness to be patient with us throughout the mess and look forward to seeing you all here on WAYALIFE
    It's all good. Yeah things like that suck, but you two give us all a great place to be. You both rock!

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Awe I am going to slow for your tastes? well to bad if I ain't being paid I ain't in no hurry lol

Thanks for all your great work! Looking forward to the iPhone updates!
    2004 TJ - Sold
    2007 Unlimited Sahara, Steel Blue - Sold
    2009 Unlimited X, Bright Silver Metallic - Sold
    2014 Unlimited Rubicon, Copperhead - Jeep Buyback
    2017 Unlimited 75th Anniversary, Granite Crystal Metallic

Thank you both for your hard work.

Thank you both for the hard work that you put in to allow us to use this Forum for free. It does not go unnoticed.

Thank you very much for updates!
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Thanks! It's been a hell of a week for us and we appreciate your understanding.

We've been testing out the iPhone app and we think you're going to like it a lot.
    Nice, look forward to that one!

Nothing but a Thing BaddestCross's Avatar
    The Android app updated for me last night and it seems to be working again. The new look of the app is nice!

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app
    --
    Build Thread: Adventures with Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

We've been testing out the iPhone app and we think you're going to like it a lot.
    Just when I thought it couldn't get any better... Thanks for all the hard work and effort that you two put into this! Looking forward to the new iPhone app!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast