Single grill insert

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Does anyone happen to have a single grill insert laying around like pictured below that I could take/buy off of them? I have an idea I want to do on knuckles
IMG_1475444247.522808.jpg .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You could always tape off the inlet & plasti-dip it....
Yea that's going to be an option cause I want to redo my grill but I'm going to wait till spring to redip the whole thing.
Tons on ebay for 15 with mesh. Then there's this one with no mesh for about 30.

View attachment 225422
Yea I know but I don't want to pay for all 7 when I only need one. Just trying to see if anyone has them laying around that they took off to help a member out before I go to Craigslist or even just mask it off like Ddays mentioned

TennJK

Yea that's going to be an option cause I want to redo my grill but I'm going to wait till spring to redip the whole thing.

Yea I know but I don't want to pay for all 7 when I only need one. Just trying to see if anyone has them laying around that they took off to help a member out before I go to Craigslist or even just mask it off like Ddays mentioned

I'll pull off my set if you want one. I've been looking for an excuse to do it for awhile now. Not exactly the same look but similar IMG_1475505668.272927.jpg

Top Bottom