Badge of Honour - Corporate Jeep thing

Indefatigable

Anyone else seen this?

http://www.jeep.com/en/badge-of-honor

Looks like it just launched today/yesterday with the autoshow.

Seems like it has some limitations and major feature is only Android compatible at the moment...

Cause we all need more decals!

I uploaded a couple of pictures - pending approval - see what happens. Rubicon and Cedar Tree if anyone cares.

Looks like for all round promotion of trails to use their product on, but we do that anyways :)

...well anyways

StrizzyChris

Anyone else seen this?

Looks like it just launched today/yesterday with the autoshow.

Looks like for all round promotion of trails to use their product on

Yeah just saw that on their press conference this morning. I think they said it's 8 or so trails....just another excuse to wheel! :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
x2 Saw it in the video Tipsy (strizzychris) posted.

Edit: bummer no iPhone app.

Last edited:

RamP

They've added a bunch of trails since this threads last post.
Has anyone received any badges? I'm awaiting one from trail #11 at Raush Creek PA.

StrizzyChris

I just signed up on the site! I like the concept, and am going to play around on the site, but earning the badges seems very odd. You check into all the locations EXCEPT running the trails isnt what gets you the badges. Unless I am mistaken, you make a lot of posts and comments on each of the trails, check in and earn a ton of points to earn the badges. Each post is 5 points, registering on the site is 100 points, registering your Jeep is 100points, etc. I would like it better if you had to check in, share a couple photo's, and pay for the badge. Not sure how well the points system will work for the "masses" :thinking:

http://www.jeep.com/en/badge-of-honor

RamP

When I did trail 11 it would not let me check in until I was 'On' the trail. Tracked by GPS, it can tell if I am on it or not. I tried to check in at the trail head but got denied until I was in it.

StrizzyChris

When I did trail 11 it would not let me check in until I was 'On' the trail. Tracked by GPS, it can tell if I am on it or not. I tried to check in at the trail head but got denied until I was in it.

Thats a great system so people dont drive around the country in their Prius and check into all the trails :yup:

Aeraun

This is a fantastic idea. Too bad I'm just seeing this now, I've could've done my trail 11 at RC last weekend.

Webe

This is a great idea. Although I question the min requirements they show.:thinking:

RamP

Just got mine today. It seems to take a while though. It was submitted June 1st
934DCC9E-FEAB-402F-80EA-1788A724FCFE-202-0000000A1E8C0419_zps5abc5598.jpg

F1E9A774-83FF-47C1-B417-FEDCA253F7F6-202-0000000A24B26335_zps9b0306a1.jpg

saFFFari

Earned 3 so far. Can't wait for Easter safari @ Moab

Attachments

• image-4008936549.jpg
    image-4008936549.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 348
  • image-3802091450.jpg
    image-3802091450.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 344

Veetz

Hey does anyone know how to do this without Facebook or Twitter etc. .....it won't let me do crap unless I use one of these social networks.....and I ain't signing up for crap

Participate in life

Bearjew1

Hey does anyone know how to do this without Facebook or Twitter etc. .....it won't let me do crap unless I use one of these social networks.....and I ain't signing up for crap

Participate in life

hey bro i think you can just install the free app on your smart phone to do it. just look for jeep badge of honor

Spartan

Ok, so those are cooler then I thought they would be, but still thinking of using them for my man cave instead of for the Jeep.

Top Bottom