Texas Wave from Austin!

Willys_ATX

Hey, WAL!

I'm very excited to be giving my first wave. As a first time Jeep owner, I've already taken my 2015 JKU Willys Wheeler on many adventures. Combined with those great memories, I've also tapped into WAL for the wealth of knowledge to help me wrench on and transform my rig. (Longtime listener, first time caller!)

Being from Austin, you may have already met me out at Hidden Falls Adventure park, or driving around downtown.

The day I brought home "Scarlet"
IMG_1389.jpg

The weekend after I became a Jeep owner, we were already out to Big Bend... (no joke)
IMG_1430.jpg

Stock flexing at Hidden Falls! The girlfriend wheels too =]
IMG_2029.jpg

The crew at Hidden Falls on the Tower
IMG_4330.jpg

Starting the mods... Barricade Trailforce bumper and Smittybilt winch...
IMG_5566.jpg

Before and after... Now sitting on a 2.5 Teraflex spring lift with shock extensions, 295 70r18 Nitto Trail Grapplers and Teraflex HD tire carrier
IMG_5628.jpg
IMG_5763.jpg

Breaking in the new setup at Sulphur Springs Camp in Bend TX
IMG_5872.jpg

My sidekick, Josie, the german shorthaired pointer...
IMG_5906.jpg

Looking forward to sharing more, and hopefully getting out there with some of you!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Nice Willys! Make sure you check out WAL threads on the parts you intend on adding before you spend your hard earned dollars!

Willys_ATX

Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Nice Willys! Make sure you check out WAL threads on the parts you intend on adding before you spend your hard earned dollars!

Thanks! I'm excited to see what suggestions and setups I haven't thought about.

Welcome to WAL from Dallas, we have a Hidden Falls run coming up on the 14-16 maybe you could join us.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No way! I'd love more info. That week I am getting back from a conference for work late on Friday but would love to join for Saturday and Sunday.

Last edited:

Willys_ATX

Wave back from Houston. Maybe see you at HF for the run!

I posted my interest in the HF run on that thread. Planning on being there! I've been out to HF a bunch of times but not run anything very difficult. Will probably stick with the beginner group to start.

Top Bottom