Az group

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Thinking we need to get a large group of keeps from AZ together for a run soon! I'm in flagstaff I know there's at least one or two others up here along with all the guys in phx and Tucson. Would there be much interest? If so let's plan out a time and trail!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bthomas

Good timing! I'd been thinking about the same thing too, trying to get a run or a suds-n-grub together. Anyway, I'm in San Tan Valley, S/E of Mesa and interested.

Billy

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Frydaddy

Goodyear checking in. This sounds like it could be a good time. There have been a lot of new AZ people her in just the last few months. I'm actually doing Crown King tomorrow.

Frydaddy

Oh man if I didn't have things planned for the next few weekends straight I'd join you on that crown king run...

I kind of wonder why the "Trips and Events" forum doesn't have regional sub-forums. I like to go on little trips but don't want to bother everybody with invite posts, when only a fraction are even within range.

USMC Wrangler

I kind of wonder why the "Trips and Events" forum doesn't have regional sub-forums. I like to go on little trips but don't want to bother everybody with invite posts, when only a fraction are even within range.

Sounds like something we need to bring up to the man himself!

It's been brought up several times in the time I've been here. Basically they don't want to create them, avoiding cliques. Not Eddie's words, but that's the Readers Digest version.

I'm way down in the SE corner of this great state. There may be a time in the future I can make the trek up for a group run or S&G. I'm definitely interested, but my schedule is very tight.

Just pick a day, time and trail then post it in the upcoming trips. 2¢

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

TheFunSmith

I'm in south Scottsdale, and I would be interested in a trail run or S&G. I run trails just about every Saturday.

A2FrOLR.jpg

04KXNsc.jpg

AZMikeD

Just saw this, I'd be interested in either a trail or S&G. I live in south Chandler. Sometimes it is hard for me to get out with 2 young kids at home but I try to get out every other weekend (when I've not on call) to run a trail. Usually have my 4 year old with me.

Top Bottom