Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast

Thread: Az group

Bumping this thread that seems to have died out. Checking in from west of Bisbee.
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC Wrangler View Post
    Bumping this thread that seems to have died out. Checking in from west of Bisbee.
    Would love to have a thread for upcoming trips in AZ. Fairly new to the area and not to familiar with any trails. Iím North Mesa.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by IronHorse View Post
    Would love to have a thread for upcoming trips in AZ. Fairly new to the area and not to familiar with any trails. Iím North Mesa.

If you plan anything, post it up here.

Iíve never made it to any trails up that way yet, but want to. My current schedule only allows for trails close to home or on Fridays.

Although not everything is listed, this book will give you a great start. https://smile.amazon.com/Guide-Arizo.../dp/1934838195

Iím hoping to get up to the NE side of Tucson in the next month for a trail or two. Iíll post my plans when I can solidify them.
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Looking for a trail ride Saturday

Looking to do a trail around Table Mesa on Saturday or Turkey Creek trail (back way to Cleator).

Meet up or trail ride Saturday

Anyone interested in getting together for a meet and greet or a trail ride something close to Phoenix?

Hey all...just checking into the AZ group. Been on many runs with WOL over the years out of CA but several years ago we got busy with my son playing baseball and going into high school and moved to AZ. He's graduated and off to ASU so we're looking at getting back into the Jeepin' world. Been working on the Jeep the past month getting it ready. Looking forward to hooking up.

1022191813.jpg
    2007 Unlimited X

Mods: Waaaaayyy to many to list now. Gotta click on the screen name to see em.

Names you'll see: Rubicon Express, ARB, LoD, Superior, Alloy USA, Coast, MBRP, Tuffy, Warn, Teraflex, Viking, Pro Comp, IPF, Mastercraft, Husky, Cobra, Cooltech, Spidertrax, JKS, Rugged Ridge, Firestik, Evo, Rancho and more.

Meet and greet plus a trail ride possible

Anyone interested in meeting up for coffee or breakfast in Phoenix? And possible do a local trail afterwards.

Interested....Yes!! But I wonít be down there until December

2007 Unlimited X

Mods: Waaaaayyy to many to list now. Gotta click on the screen name to see em.

Names you'll see: Rubicon Express, ARB, LoD, Superior, Alloy USA, Coast, MBRP, Tuffy, Warn, Teraflex, Viking, Pro Comp, IPF, Mastercraft, Husky, Cobra, Cooltech, Spidertrax, JKS, Rugged Ridge, Firestik, Evo, Rancho and more.

Nothing but a Thing NecessaryEvil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepCacher View Post
    Nice. There is some cools things down there to explore. I have not been down that way in some months. Plan on hitting the trails off table Mesa soon.

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast