Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Download the NEW WAYALIFE App for iOS and Android

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Download the NEW WAYALIFE App for iOS and Android

For those of you who haven't already done so, I'd like to encourage all of you to delete your old WAYALIFE app on your iPhone and Android device and download our newest version for FREE. All you need to do is click on the link below or do a search for WAYALIFE in your iPhone, iPad or Android mobile app store. While there is still a bug that leaves quoted images showing up as broken links, I think you will find that the overall look and experience of using the new app to be well worth the upgrade. Please know that we are working hard to get this final bug resolved and in the mean time, if you really want to see the quoted images in question, all you have to do is click on the link of who originally made the post and you will be taken to it.

New WAYALIFE iOs App - Version 5.2.13 - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waya...591716208?mt=8

Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 6.03.09 PM.png

New WAYALIFE Android App - Version 5.1.10 - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lk.wayalifecom

Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 5.53.30 PM.png

Enjoy

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    The iPhone app, really looks good, and it's great to have the search function back!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just trying to help. I was not able to reply to anything or anyone. So I uninstalled the new app and then reinstalled it and now as you can see it's all fixed. Thanks for all the hard work on this forum.

Live life to the fullest. 2011 wrangler 3.8

Knows a Thing or Two Mountainjk10's Avatar
    How do you stop the pop up video ads from randomly popping up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainjk10 View Post
    How do you stop the pop up video ads from randomly popping up?

Hmmm, not sure what you're referring to as we have not implemented anything like it or at least that I know of. I have not seen anything like it anyway.

Knows a Thing or Two Mountainjk10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Hmmm, not sure what you're referring to as we have not implemented anything like it or at least that I know of. I have not seen anything like it anyway.
    I deleted the app and downloaded the new app. I haven't seen the pop ups yet but I'll let you know if they do. It is very random tho.

Download the NEW WAYALIFE App for iOS and Android

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I get them too. They show up as a small link between posts/threads. If I click too close to one, it'll open up full screen and direct to the advertisement web page. I posted two screen shots to show an example.

IMG_1475922865.903334.jpg IMG_1475922890.975006.jpg

Last edited by highoctane; 10-08-2016 at 10:35 AM.
    2015 Anvil Rubicon Unlimited
    Evo Mfg Double Throwdown suspension w/Evo Lever
    Evo Mfg high clearance long arms
    Evo Mfg PR60 high steer w/PSC hydraulic assist
    Dynatrac ProRock XD60 front axle
    Dynatrac ProRock 80 rear axle
    ARB lockers & 5.38 gears
    JE Reel 1350 front/1410 rear driveshafts
    Evo Mfg rocker/corner armor/bumper
    17" ATX Slabs & 40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Proud to be one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children 2001 - 2010. Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by highoctane View Post
    I get them too. They show up as a small link between posts/threads. If I click too close to one, it'll open up full screen and direct to the advertisement web page. I posted two screen shots to show an example.

IMG_1475922865.903334.jpg IMG_1475922890.975006.jpg

Those have always been there even on the old app.

Now for it bringing you up to a full page ad I can't help you with that because it has never happened to me unless I actually clicked on the link by accident. It's never opened up by itself

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JKS
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assist

Quote Originally Posted by highoctane View Post
    Okay, so they don't automatically pop up and only show when you click too close to one. Technically, pop up ads aren't allowed and we haven't changed anything but it sounds like advertisers are getting crafty. There have been a few instances in the past where they came up too but just a few. If it becomes a problem, we might be able to block specific ads.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast