Newb from SC [emoji113]🏻

blanereed

Just joined, from the upstate South Carolina. Had a Tj prior, just purchased a '16 jku I'm currently building. I'll post a few pics of both [emoji106]🏻

IMG_1475891706.410820.jpg

IMG_1475891719.090192.jpg

IMG_1475891735.738074.jpg

IMG_1475891752.326953.jpg

IMG_1475891768.895962.jpg

IMG_1475891796.979037.jpg

Current setup on my JKU:

2.5" RC lift
17x9 Atx Slab beadlocks
37x13.50 toyo open country mt's
Vks fab shorty v2 bumper
Evo mfg rear fascia/d-ring kit

Much more to come!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

CarolinaJK

I'm still here! The winds are picking up (50ish mph), but nothing too crazy as of yet. I have family in FL too and they said it wasn't too bad. However our town floods horribly everytime it rains, so I'm expecting A LOT of flooding over the next 24 hours.

blanereed

Yeah they definitely do. A buddy and I were walking downtown earlier and ended up beside two news reporters. They were exaggerating every single thing that came out of their mouths.

Well it's like that video, not sure if you've seen it, where they had the reporter in a canoe in a flooded city street, making it seem like the water was 4-5ft high and some guys walk right by her in the middle of filming. Always something to get people riled up and worried [emoji23]

CarolinaJK

Well it's like that video, not sure if you've seen it, where they had the reporter in a canoe in a flooded city street, making it seem like the water was 4-5ft high and some guys walk right by her in the middle of filming. Always something to get people riled up and worried [emoji23]

HAHA I definitely haven't seen that! The news channels have turned more and more into comedy channels over the years. Always get a good laugh out of them.

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome from Pa.
Daughter is going to school in Columbia & said it really wasn't too bad where she was.

Top Bottom