Wave from Flagstaff Az

Clifford98

Hey it's great to be apart of the forum I have a 98 xj named Clifford she's on about 5" of lift and 33's geared to 4:10's running auto lockers front and rear I've only had her for about 10 months but it's come along ways in that time when I got it it was a bone stock two wheel drive. She's already seen her first trip to Moab and completed rusty nail and that was back in her 31's days.
I look forward to getting to know y'all and talking jeep and with any luck maybe I'll run into a few of you on the trail!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TucktheTrailhawk

[emoji112] from a new Renegade TH owner in Socal.

In fact, this is my first Jeep. Actually, it is an enormous departure from what I have been driving for years: Porsche GT3 R, BMW M5 etc. I can't believe how much more fun these vehicles are.

And then there is the fact that you can actually work on them yourself or modify until your heart's content without connecting your car to a terminal and dialing into Germany or paying $1000's of dollars. Screw thar!

Sorry, I'm just really excited and enthusiastic about these vehicles.

Ciao'

Clifford98

[emoji112] from a new Renegade TH owner in Socal.

In fact, this is my first Jeep. Actually, it is an enormous departure from what I have been driving for years: Porsche GT3 R, BMW M5 etc. I can't believe how much more fun these vehicles are.

And then there is the fact that you can actually work on them yourself or modify until your heart's content without connecting your car to a terminal and dialing into Germany or paying $1000's of dollars. Screw thar!

Sorry, I'm just really excited and enthusiastic about these vehicles.

Ciao'

Well welcome to the Jeep like it is truly great I hope you enjoy your new renegade!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom