The long and slow build of "................"

10abadilla/jk

I have yet to pick a name for my jeep. And have not started a build thread until I felt I was part of this community long enough. I bought my 2012 jk sport in March. It has either a 2.5 or 3in bds suspension lift and 17in kmc rims when I bought it. 1475958986460.jpg 1475959029632.jpg 1475959058914.jpg 1475959112042.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

The last trail we went on was Holcomb. And due to my current 33s I damaged quite a bit in my eyes. So one of the "upgrades" I came to was stabilizer relocation And ball joints.
1475963143420.jpg 1475963151228.jpg 1475963156896.jpg

10abadilla/jk

I vote you pull the rear bumper. The JK looks so goofy with the stock bumper, and to me looks better with no bumper than the stock one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I have definitely thought about it and was kinda hoping that this that's trek we went on forced me to upgrade to one with a tire carrier but that didn't happen. Ended up only hitting once and not even enough to "dent" it. I'll defiantly consider pulling it off.

RedSyndrome

I have been doing my jeep the same way. One upgrade at a time. I ran with the chopped fenders for about two years. I finally upgraded to Poison Spyder a few weeks ago. I also ran with no rear bumper and no tire carrier this year for about six months. I finally got a new rear bumper. It has the option of adding a tire carrier if I decide to go that route again. I currently like the look with no rear tire carrier. I have a big security drawer in the back, so when I need to take the tire, it gets strapped down to the D-rings on the drawer.

Thanks for the pictures, I'm enjoying the look of your build.

IMG_0959.jpg

10abadilla/jk

I have been doing my jeep the same way. One upgrade at a time. I ran with the chopped fenders for about two years. I finally upgraded to Poison Spyder a few weeks ago. I also ran with no rear bumper and no tire carrier this year for about six months. I finally got a new rear bumper. It has the option of adding a tire carrier if I decide to go that route again. I currently like the look with no rear tire carrier. I have a big security drawer in the back, so when I need to take the tire, it gets strapped down to the D-rings on the drawer.

Thanks for the pictures, I'm enjoying the look of your build.

View attachment 226127
Those fenders look good. I don't have the option to run no tire carrier due to my 2 door. Mat I ask what tire size you are running?

Top Bottom