Wave from WA

Harambecon

What's up guys, my name is Pat. I've been on the forums for some time reading, and figured I should step in and actually register...since participation here is key.

Enough of that nonsense, lets talk about jeeps. About a year ago I sold (terrible mistake) my 98 TJ. Oh how I wish I would have kept it. Now I've got an 89 XJ 4.0 that I'm currently trying to build onto a worthy trail rig, but we all know how that goes. She's not so much a looker...but that's the way I like em. Next I've got a 2014 JKU Rubicon that has a pretty solid list of mods, but she's kind of the Bruce Jenner of the family. It started off as an overland build with an AEV 3.5 RS resi lift and the Metal Cloak short arms...then went all rcv axle shafts, trusses, synergy everything and RR knuckles on me. It's a confusing time for me, alright? Anyways, it's hopefully soon to have evo DTD and D70. And mother of God 40s.:rock:

If you have IG, add me @terryonthebrink. Or DM so I can add you. Big fan of seeing builds and checking out the adventures they go on.

Full list of jeep mods (if you care)
AEV dual RS 3.5
Synergy:balljoints, tie rod, drag link, trac bars
Artec industries axle truss armour and c gussets
Fox steering stabilizer
RCV front axle shafts
Reid racing knuckles
Nitro 4.88 gears
ARB diff covers
Shrockworks front bumper
Warn power plant
Factor 55 fairlead lead and flat link