Wave from San Luis Obispo, CA!!

SergJKURhino

Hey everyone...just wanted to give out a huge wave [emoji112]🏼 to you all. My name is Sergio and I have a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon...& you guessed it...the color is Rhino!! I'm hailing from San Luis Obispo, Ca, so if any other Central Coast-er wants to hit some trails, please be sure to include me. I'm a newbie...I'm eager to learn...& I'm ready to get some dirt on Rhino (yes, my 4-year old formally named my Jeep "Rhino").

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SergJKURhino

@wayoflife Thanks Eddie!! It is beautiful out here, however, my wife & I (& the fam) will be making our way towards your neck of the woods in a couple of years (Reno...gorgeous!!).

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
@wayoflife Thanks Eddie!! It is beautiful out here, however, my wife & I (& the fam) will be making our way towards your neck of the woods in a couple of years (Reno...gorgeous!!).

Sorry, we're all full up here :grayno: :crazyeyes: :D

Honestly, Cindy and I enjoy "visiting" the central coast but we absolutely LOVE living where we do :yup:

ob_tj

Welcome to WAL from Hanford CA! Don't know of too many trails near you but I am always down in the slo area!

Top Bottom